Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin/Becca/Jake

I don't.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i dont either he really is quite pathetic,he needs togrow up a bit. Maybe if he gave Becca more space she wont go to Justin.

Becca always had feelings for J but if Jake was more of a husband then i dont think Becca would have acted on them - but you never know, as J is very different to Jake.

I think she cared for J since his drug's hell then getting him up to speed on his GCSE's but for me her feelings for J happened was on the day Macki got stabbed and Ali dying and also more on her wedding day when he came to see her - then with the trial and the visits she had just made them feelings deeper and deeper and then her finally realising/acknowledging them (but i think she always knew them but hadnt admitted to herself) when she had pangs of jealousy over him and Nicole so basically its always been there so now its gone way deeper and more meaningful.
    Last edited by Lennie; 06-01-2006 at 17:44.

Jake had a chance to sit down and talk to his wife when she started opening up to how she was feeling as he made the first attempt of talking about what Mandy told him - but as usual Jake went off in a sulk. (Tuesday's Episode)

And now obviously Jake thinks everything is great between them not that Jake would have noticed if something was wrong if Mandy hadnt told him how Becca is feeling.

Have you noticed that everytime J/Becca have an arguement or shall i say a angry banter (mondays ch4 episode and in the past) - they give good as each other - which to me keeps their tension/chemistry and spark alive and compared to Jake/Becca's (in the past and tuesday's ch4 episode) its like going off in a huff/sulk when the other says something hurtful or negative - like a spoilt prat not getting what it wants.
    Last edited by Lennie; 06-01-2006 at 17:46.

i do feel for him but that doesnt mean that i think he should be with becca. he's made a lot of mistakes and im not sure that deep down things have ever been the same with him and becca, and i cant help but feel that they're both trying to hold onto the idea of a perfect marriage which doesnt actually exist.

that isnt to say that i think that becca should be with justin- i mean actually becoming an official couple would be a big step and perhaps even be a little strange, BUT i admit, i think they do have a lot going for them and make a more exciting pairing. whether its meant to be or not, im enjoying watching their feelings develop!

I loved J in todays E4 episode - this episode again showed us how mature he is and understanding and was there for his mum and didnt go off in a huff which he would have done in the past or even shout out at his mum.

I liked the fact he can hug his mum and not be embarrassed by it as most lads are.

Looking forward to Mondays episode - when he finds out about Mel

Quote Originally Posted by harmaniac
    i do feel for him but that doesnt mean that i think he should be with becca. he's made a lot of mistakes and im not sure that deep down things have ever been the same with him and becca, and i cant help but feel that they're both trying to hold onto the idea of a perfect marriage which doesnt actually exist.

that isnt to say that i think that becca should be with justin- i mean actually becoming an official couple would be a big step and perhaps even be a little strange, BUT i admit, i think they do have a lot going for them and make a more exciting pairing. whether its meant to be or not, im enjoying watching their feelings develop!
    I agree they do have a lot going for them and as long as Justin doesn't go back to school they could maybe explore them officially becoming a couple and all the things they would have to face - parental disapproval, society's general frowning on relationships with an age difference, Becca's broken marriage also finding common ground with friends etc..... could be very interesting but please not a baby storyline lol!

C4 Episode

Liked tonight's episode - the catfight between Nancy and Nicole was funny - but what was funnier was the fact that Justin isn't interested in either! Becca saying everything she did - a bit cruel of her, but she's trying to push him away and deny any feelings that she definetely has for him. The episode last night was good too - when he said she used him, and she then said no, and almost leant in to kiss him, but then went back to denying everything. This is probably where that Liverpool Echo interview came in, as Ali Bastian said that " Becca has a real habit of changing her mind...", I can't see her resisting him for much longer..and definetely not the whole year!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice254
    Liked tonight's episode - the catfight between Nancy and Nicole was funny - but what was funnier was the fact that Justin isn't interested in either! Becca saying everything she did - a bit cruel of her, but she's trying to push him away and deny any feelings that she definetely has for him. The episode last night was good too - when he said she used him, and she then said no, and almost leant in to kiss him, but then went back to denying everything. This is probably where that Liverpool Echo interview came in, as Ali Bastian said that " Becca has a real habit of changing her mind...", I can't see her resisting him for much longer..and definetely not the whole year!
    Hopefully not - we need a nice build up to Valentine's with jake out of the way for a couple of days.....I thought a trip with Frankie to Debbie on her North Sea ferry was called for - what do you think?

Justin/Becca

Lol! Sounds good to me Liz....the more Jake is out of the way the better! (Really like Kevin Sacre but not keen on Jake's character..) Valentines would be a perfect time for Becca and Jake....

"Hopefully not - we need a nice build up to Valentine's with jake out of the way for a couple of days.....I thought a trip with Frankie to Debbie on her North Sea ferry was called for - what do you think? "

Thread Information