Thread: Angelo Rosetta

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Luke Jacobz has revealed that it was not his decision to leave the cast of Home and Away.

Last month, the actor announced that he had filmed his final scenes as Angelo Rosetta after nearly three years in Summer Bay.

In an interview with TV Week, Jacobz explained that show bosses made the decision to write out Angelo because they felt the character had nowhere else to go.

Jacobz commented: "When they said the character was leaving I was upset, because I love working on the show.

"It was really that the character had reached all the different goals that the show wanted him to, and it worked out really well with storylines having the River Boys come in so that Angelo could go."

He added: "Originally I was only supposed to be on the show for six months, so it wasn't a shock because I always knew at some stage my character would be going."

It was recently confirmed that Jacobz has signed up to reprise his role as host of the Australian X Factor later this year.

DS

Surely it is in the hands of scriptwriters to make something out of a character, lazy excuse to say the character has nowhere else to go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

homeawayjsk (29-03-2011)

Thread Information