Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake & Danny Moon AXED!!! - NOW CONFIRMED

i do agree the character of alfie has been ruined since he left the vic he hasnt really got a part to play any more and i don;t buy the 'love' between him and mo. him and kat were so in love how can he fall for her sister.

hurry back kat and give him some decent storylines to make him loveable again

Yea l agree with you too. Thing Alfie and Moe thing is not an affair most fans would like to see grow into a relationship.

How can they say they are getting rid of them "because there are too many gangsters" and bring back Phil Mitchell the original "gangster".
    They would do better by keeping the Moon's and not returning to Phil and his mood swings. I though that, at last, they were moving on with some new characters. But no they prefer to rerun old stories with old characters. Phil will add nothing new, he has run his course. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson with the return of Den.

Phil never left the show, he hasn't been out that long and only took a break, he also not a proper gangster.
    Please try to stay on topic this is not a discussion about Alfie and Little Mo

oh no!

Jake is leaving

i love his character and cant wait to see his storyline with Chrissie.

Not to sure about Danny though.

they cannot get rid of them they are great in it. everyone loved them a few weeks ago so i don't know why there getting axed

They might be crime related-but they haven't had much chance to change have they? I didnt like them initially when they came cos of the hassle they caused poor Alfie-but I think they've really livened up the show-look at the Jake and Chrissie storyline and how many people are hooked on them getting together-and Danny's certainly creating a stir amongst the ladies in the Square. I think all the Moon's are great characters and I'm shattered they've been axed.

at least they are nice to look at???

Jake is Johnny's puppet and just tell Danny to behave.. Danny is the "rebel" and goes against Jake.. Maybe Danny will throw Jake of the same bridge that Andy was pushed off and Johnny sees him, cried "noooooooo he is my son" and then throws Danny over too.. make interesting TV...

Or.. EE could turn Jake and Danny into Lethal Weapon EE style

How do we know this is true? BBC has not mentioned this information.

Thread Information