Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake & Danny Moon AXED!!! - NOW CONFIRMED

EastEnders' Joel Beckett has revealed that he was a poor sex symbol as he refused to appear semi-nude.

Beckett, who played Jake Moon in the soap, asked producers to rewrite a scene in which he was scripted to appear semi-naked, reports FemaleFirst.co.uk.

He is quoted as saying: "I was supposed to do a scene wearing nothing but a towel the size of a small handkerchief.

"In the end, they let me do it with a T-shirt on. My stomach could definitely do with toning up. No amount of airbrushing could make it look good!"

Just found this on another website. Sob..sob..

Joel you look fine to me. Even if you had a belly I wouldn't mind I love guys with bellies. You obviously haven't seen Ian with his shirt off. I have and if you had you wouldn't worry.

Still I respect Joel's feelings if he doesn't want to show his bod off to the world then fair enough. Perhaps at the end of the day he feels that it is a private thing and that only the "love of his life" should see him semi naked or otherwise. (could even be a bit shy) A lot of other actors feel the same way and don't like showing their bod off either.

Ah well...I'll just have to keep on imagining. I really thought we would see "sex pot" with his shirt off at least and only hoped for the towel (size of a handkechief..wow!! Thought I could only dream about that, I wouldn't be right for days afterwards, my mouth would just hit the floor and stay there.) Part of me thought that Joel wouldn't take his shirt off, don't know why, just a feeling I had. I still kept on hoping though..ah..ah..

Whatever you do Joel don't go all muscley you would spoil those sexy looks and that great bod. We love you just the way you are.

Saw Mickey had his shirt off last night and did anyone notice the builders bum!!

Eastenders are obviously trying to get all the hot stuff to strip.

SAVE JAKE AND DANNY

They are needed and are not violent.

Shame about joel. we need to see more of him!!!!!

Definitely. I think he may just be a very private person. Still at least he isn't up his own backside. Still I'm very disappointed, now I have to cope with this as well as him being axed...sob..sob..

Jake MAskell/Danny obviously isn't shy about his body. Not bad, bit too skinny for my liking. Give me Joels bod any day, I like a bit of meat on a bloke, something to grab hold of!!

SAVE JAKE AND DANNY

THEY MUST STAY..THEY ARE NEEDED.

i can't believe it i just can't believe it i know it's been comformed and everything but it's like i'm still in shock!!!!1

SAVE JAKE AND DANNY

THEY MUST STAY WE NEED THE MOONS
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Please if you ain't already sign my petitions,I'm sending an e-mail to kate harwwod tonight, and on it i have put links to both this site and my offical petition so she can veiew them!
    But please please please sign if you haven't already, thanks so much to everyone that has
    Luv ya all
    Layne
    x x x

Cool

Dont really like the moons but then again i didnt like the millers at first and im coming round to them now. Jake i can put up with and Danny wasnt too bad when he was with Sam but he is too hyper he needs ritalin. I dont really like to watch him acting like an over excitable puppy. I feel sorry for the actors who probably thought they were made for life when they got the job, but i cant say that ill lose sleep over losing the moons xx.
    Black Country Gal

I already am..

me too! as for Danny being like a excitable puppy that's what the show needed a young man that acts like a young wolf pup! not overly sure of himself but knows enough not to have be lead by the hand,like other charactors who need mummy to wipe their noses. Danny is the wild one who thinks on his feet big brother Jake is more cautious about things.
    Jake Maskall and Joel Beckett should be asked to stay. it's getting down to there's no one left in the square really. tiny cast for sure.

Danny reminds me of a Werewolf (ha ha, i meant it in the nicest possible sense!!) He's really sweet so i guess that makes him a gentle werewolf pup! tee hee!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

i like them they are really good they make me laugh at times but oh well at least they can come back it's not like there killing them off
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

Thread Information