Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chesney & Katy

poor chesney he'll have his hands full with Katie being pregnant and he's probably be left to care for Hope.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Interview in Star

GEORGIA May Foote is *certainly convincing as on-screen schoolgirl Katy Armstrong – she still gets asked for ID in shops!

Georgia May Foote, 20, is set for a very grown-up storyline when she *decides to have a baby.

But in real life fans still treat her as underage.

“I think it’s because I’m in school uniform,” she laughs. “I thought I’d escaped from that when I left Grange Hill and it does feel funny putting it back on when I’m 20!

“When I’m in Asda buying DVDs I get asked for my ID because they think I must still be a schoolgirl. But I’m in Coronation Street and I love it, so I’m not going to complain.”

She admits she got a shock when she did her first screen kiss.

Still a teenager, she had to get up close and personal with *Chesney (Sam Aston).

“It was in the Rovers Return and Sam was quite nervous,” she says.

“But although I was fine, I could tell everyone was a bit nervous for us, which made it worse.

“We did our first kiss in *rehearsals and when we finished the crew played Let’s Get It On by * Marvin Gaye across the speakers.

“It was hilarious. When you’re *filming a screen kiss you try to do it and then get past it. But they started playing this really smooth romantic music – I was like, ‘I hate you! You mean people!’” she jokes.

“And then we had to kiss again about 20 times because they had to get it from every angle. I’d only been in the show a month and it seemed strange, because although he’s 17 now, I still see Sam as little *Chesney.”

Georgia is at the centre of one of the Street’s most controversial *storylines, as the 16-year-old *schoolgirl and her 17-year-old *boyfriend decide to have a baby *together.

On screen, Katy has just found out she is pregnant and though the *couple are keeping the news secret for now, there are fireworks ahead when their families find out.

Yet Georgia herself refuses to *condemn the teenage sweethearts.

“Everyone has their own choice,” she insists. “Personally I’m very career-driven and I’d be really, *really shocked if I found out I was pregnant but my sister is 23 and she’s just had a baby and she’s wanted one since she was really young.

“A lot of girls at my school had babies as soon as they left and half of them were planned, so it’s a big issue.
    “It’s good that Coronation Street is tackling the subject and are going to show how Katy and Chesney struggle.

“I’d love to have kids *myself but I’d rather wait until I was older. Katie is more impulsive but I’d rather plan it.”

Georgia, from Bury, Lancs, is currently *getting a house with civil *servant boyfriend John, who she met at school aged 15.

She says: “When I was kissing Chesney, John said it was what I had to do. When it comes on he makes a cup of tea – if he can avoid it he will but he *understands it’s part of the job.”

Coronation Street teen Katy Armstrong will consider having an abortion as her pregnancy storyline continues, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, the schoolgirl will start to be swayed by her strict father Owen (Ian Puleston-Davies) in the coming weeks when he advises her that she is too young to be a parent.

Katy (Georgia May Foote) is expected to have second thoughts about motherhood when boyfriend Chesney Brown disappears in an upcoming plot, causing her to fear that he has abandoned her.

However, in a twist, the real reason for Chesney's disappearance is that he is being held hostage in a cellar by his crazed brother-in-law John Stape.

With Chesney not around, Owen reportedly tells Katy that his absence proves they are out of their depth. Finally listening to her father, Katy agrees to visit an abortion clinic.

However, on the day of Katy's appointment, Chesney's sister Fiz apparently discovers his whereabouts and John's involvement in the shock cellar incident. She then informs Chesney of what his girlfriend is planning.

Insiders say that Chesney will then face a race against time as he tries to see Katy before she goes through with her plan to terminate the pregnancy.

A Weatherfield source told the newspaper: "John has caused the death and destruction of so many lives. Could Katy's unborn baby be yet another victim? Or maybe Chesney will get to her in time."

Katy told Chesney that she is pregnant in last Friday's double bill of the soap.

DS

This story is so far fetched. Chesney would have major trouble getting even a girlfriend, never mind an attractrive one.

Oh he would not little Chesney's lovely

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Georgia May Foote has reassured her fans that she's not leaving Corrie.

The 20-year-old joined the soap as Katy Armstrong, now an expectant mum, nine months ago and is fast becoming one of the show's most popular characters.

Georgia is eager to ease any fears that she's departing the soap, saying: "Just want to say I'm not leavin Corrie as far as I know."

The Lancashire-born actress honed her craft in Doctors and Casualty before playing Weatherfield's Jess Burrows for a very short stint in January last year.

She may have no problems in the popularity stakes, but when it comes to getting from A to B while applying her make-up it's a very different story.

"Trying to put lipgloss on when walkin is not easy! I now have lovely glossy nostrils," she Tweeted.

PA

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (25-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Georgia May Foote is fast becoming one of the show's most popular characters.
    Is she?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (25-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Is she?
    Then again some people think Kate Ford is an actress and that Kym Marsh is a star

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    and that Kym Marsh is a star
    Name them...apart from Kym Marsh herself of course!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Name them...apart from Kym Marsh herself of course!
    I have written the answer on the back of a postage stamp which I will produce at her fan club meeting to be held in the telephone kiosk in Rosamund Street

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (25-04-2011)

Thread Information