Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Chesney & Katy

Katie is devastated when she catches love-rat Ryan red handed with another woman, Georgia May Foote has revealed.

Georgia said: "Ryan tells her that this girl is just a club promoter that he’s met in town, and for a while she believes that."

"But when he keeps texting someone, she decides to suss him out. She goes to check his phone and sees loads of messages from a girl called Jamie-Lee and decides that she’s not going to be walked all over..."

Katy gets dressed up to the nines and goes to see for herself what Ryan is up to behind her back. "Katy walks in and sees them sat drinking together and giggling. Ryan has his arm wrapped around Jamie-Lee," said Georgia.

"Katy really sees red, marches over and slams her bag on the table, demanding to know what’s going on..."

After sacrificing her relationship with Chesney for the thrill of Ryan, Katy feels embarrassed that it is all backfiring on her.

"Ryan wanted Katy but not the baggage, so now he’s losing interest," she said.

"Katy’s used to being with someone who likes the same things as her and wants to stay home with the family, but that’s not who Ryan is."

"This is exactly what she did to Chesney, but now she knows how it feels too. She just feels so stupid"

In light of Ryan's cheating, Katy begs Chesney for a second chance.

"I don’t think she ever stopped being in love with Ches. She’ll always love him, he’s Joseph’s Dad. Now she realises how well Chesney treated her," said Georgia.

But as Chesney grows ever closer to Sinead, will he forgive Katy and give their relationship another try?

"Katy feels as though Sinead’s just come along and jumped in her grave," added Georgia. "Katy misses the family unit, she came from a broken home and she doesn’t want that for neither her nor Joseph."

The only way Chez can survive is to get back with Katy, there is no mileage left in him, at least for her she could get up to loads but Chez what's the point of him in Corrie - none at all.

Coronation Street star Georgia May Foote has said that she doesn't want her character Katy Armstrong to lose her feisty side.

Next week's episodes see Katy realise that her recent behaviour has been a terrible mistake as she sees the true colours of her bad boy lover Ryan Connor (Sol Heras).

Afterwards, Katy begs ex-partner Chesney Brown (Sam Aston) to take her back, but show bosses aren't giving away whether he will agree.

Discussing the latest story developments, Foote commented: "I think at first Katy mainly wanted Chesney back for the sake of their son Joseph, but she does love him too. Katy misses the family unit. She came from a broken home and she doesn't want that for neither her nor Joseph.

"I would like to see Katy and Chesney try again, but then I really like this new Katy that has come out of all of this. She's feisty! And I like the character on her own too and the problems that come with Katy and Chesney being separated but having a child together."

She added: "Katy does wish she'd never ruined her family life for Ryan, but for Katy and for myself playing that character, I think it was a really good thing. It's certainly made Katy her own person and made her realise what she's got in life."

Foote's latest storyline has also resulted in her character glamming herself up on screen more often.

She laughed: "Katy is glam in a completely different way to myself! Katy's idea of glam is just a little bit more mascara than usual and a slick of lipgloss! It's been a good change, although it takes longer in make-up and I like to be in and out!"

too late katy don't take her back chesney

I completely disagree with the comments made above that Chesney can't survive on his own as a character. I think he's a great little actor. And I personally would like to see the relationship with him and Sinead develop. We haven't seen a lot of her but I think she's be a welcome addition to the Street. Not sure about Katy and Chesney's relationship. I don't think it's really what Katie wants is to be back with him. She wants a family for Joseph. But I think she secretly wishes she had lived her life properly first. She's definitely not as set in her ways as Chesney, and think she will get bored again if she goes back to him. And you cant force a person to change. So ultimately, no I think they should stay separated.

Coronation Street teen Chesney Brown will decide to give his relationship with Katy Armstrong another try later this month.

Chesney makes the difficult choice to end his romance with Sinead Tinker (Katie McGlynn) and reunite with Katy (Georgia May Foote) as he wants to put his son Joseph first.

However, with Chesney feeling awkward around Katy once she moves back home, it's unclear whether the couple will be back together for long.

Sam Aston, who plays Chesney, told Soaplife: "He has a heart-to-heart with Tyrone and admits the most important thing in his life is Joseph. At that point, he knows what he has to do and he finishes with Sinead.

"Having a mum and dad living together for Joseph means so much to Chesney because he never had that growing up. Katy's thrilled they're back together, but Chesney's just happy to have his son back."

Chesney quickly realises that he hasn't fully forgiven Katy for cheating on him with bad boy Ryan Connor.

Aston continued: "It's not good. Katy's very seductive and tells Chesney how much she's missed him, but Chesney just doesn't feel the same. When she goes upstairs, he can't bring himself to follow her.

"Sinead and Chesney had a much more fun relationship then he has with Katy. Ches and Katy grew up too fast."

Asked whether Chesney could change his mind and get back with Sinead again, he replied: "All I'm saying is that the foreseeable future looks quite bright for Chesney - but that could change."

Coronation Street teen Chesney Brown will decide to give his relationship with Katy Armstrong another try later this month.

Chesney makes the difficult choice to end his romance with Sinead Tinker (Katie McGlynn) and reunite with Katy (Georgia May Foote) as he wants to put his son Joseph first.

However, with Chesney feeling awkward around Katy once she moves back home, it's unclear whether the couple will be back together for long.

Sam Aston, who plays Chesney, told Soaplife: "He has a heart-to-heart with Tyrone and admits the most important thing in his life is Joseph. At that point, he knows what he has to do and he finishes with Sinead.

"Having a mum and dad living together for Joseph means so much to Chesney because he never had that growing up. Katy's thrilled they're back together, but Chesney's just happy to have his son back."

Chesney quickly realises that he hasn't fully forgiven Katy for cheating on him with bad boy Ryan Connor.

Aston continued: "It's not good. Katy's very seductive and tells Chesney how much she's missed him, but Chesney just doesn't feel the same. When she goes upstairs, he can't bring himself to follow her.

"Sinead and Chesney had a much more fun relationship then he has with Katy. Ches and Katy grew up too fast."

Asked whether Chesney could change his mind and get back with Sinead again, he replied: "All I'm saying is that the foreseeable future looks quite bright for Chesney - but that could change."

Coronation Street's Sam Aston has revealed that he thinks his character Chesney Brown needs a makeover.

The actor has starred in the ITV soap for ten years since joining in 2003 aged 10 years old.

He told Inside Soap: "I don't think Chesney's clothes have improved much! Maybe a bit, because I used to have to wear some sad stuff.

"Mind you, they're probably better than mine. I'm always in trackies and trainers. I'd come to work in my pyjamas if I could!"

Viewers have seen Chesney reunite with Katy Armstrong (Georgia May Foote) after being involved in a love triangle with Sinead Tinker (Katie McGlynn).

Aston admitted he is unsure whether Chesney and Katy's reunion will last.

The 20-year-old said: "Chesney and Katy have got problems that you wouldn't think people their age would have.

"They spend their lives worrying about bills and feeding their baby.

"It's sad - I think they've grown up too fast."

poor sinead!

Dont like Katy even more now!

Chesney needs to man up a little bit as well!

Hes gettin on my nerves as well.
    Last edited by Katy; 26-08-2013 at 20:31.

Thread Information