Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Chesney & Katy

Ches is better with Sinead
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 26-08-2013 at 21:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-08-2013), lizann (29-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    poor sinead!

Dont like Katy even more now!
    She really has changed for the worse

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-08-2013)

Coronation Street star Georgia May Foote has revealed that fans can expect much more "mischief" from her character Katy Armstrong.

Katy has recently won back her boyfriend Chesney Brown (Sam Aston), but the reunion proves short-lived when it becomes clear that he took her back for the wrong reasons.

© ITV
    Georgia May Foote as Katy Armstrong

In another twist to the love triangle story, Chesney decides to make a go of things with Sinead Tinker again, while Katy goes back to the single life.

Despite this, Katy should still have some fun and laughter on the horizon as show bosses have decided to promote her friend Steph Britton (Tisha Merry) to regular character status.

Foote told Inside Soap: "They needed to shake up Katy and Ches, so now they're single parents, it'll be very interesting. I'd like Katy to go off the rails, because I've never played a character like that.

"Katy's friend Steph will be a regular, so expect to see those two getting up to lots of mischief together!"

Katie McGlynn, who plays Sinead, has also praised the storyline.

She said: "There's going to be lots of fun and happiness with Sinead and Chesney when they get together properly. They're pretty comical together because they're like an old married couple.

"Then there's Beth and Kirk - they end up going round as a foursome, and there will be lots of laughs. I think the audience will like seeing them all have a nice time together."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street star Georgia May Foote has revealed that fans can expect much more "mischief" from her character Katy Armstrong.

Katy has recently won back her boyfriend Chesney Brown (Sam Aston), but the reunion proves short-lived when it becomes clear that he took her back for the wrong reasons.

© ITV
    Georgia May Foote as Katy Armstrong

In another twist to the love triangle story, Chesney decides to make a go of things with Sinead Tinker again, while Katy goes back to the single life.

Despite this, Katy should still have some fun and laughter on the horizon as show bosses have decided to promote her friend Steph Britton (Tisha Merry) to regular character status.

Foote told Inside Soap: "They needed to shake up Katy and Ches, so now they're single parents, it'll be very interesting. I'd like Katy to go off the rails, because I've never played a character like that.

"Katy's friend Steph will be a regular, so expect to see those two getting up to lots of mischief together!"

Katie McGlynn, who plays Sinead, has also praised the storyline.

She said: "There's going to be lots of fun and happiness with Sinead and Chesney when they get together properly. They're pretty comical together because they're like an old married couple.

"Then there's Beth and Kirk - they end up going round as a foursome, and there will be lots of laughs. I think the audience will like seeing them all have a nice time together."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

He splits from Katy again , dear lord , the time is now right for them to get rid of this dripping wimp he's been hanging around like a bad smell since the star of the double act the dog left the show -
    Last edited by walsh2509; 27-08-2013 at 12:45.

Urgh. I was disappointed when they split up, but now I don't like them together at all. Aside from the wrong reasons thing, I get the impression that Katy is now just all about herself. He should get together with Sinead, although I couldn't blame her if she wasn't interested after this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-08-2013)

how many bedrooms do the houses on the street have?

amazing tardis-like buildings, I wish I had one!!!

so at Anna's we have: her and owen, Faye, Katie, and Joseph? 3 rooms maybe 4?

and the older houses look like 2 up 2 downs to me? but they have at least 3 people in different rooms and have had space to build an indoor bathroom at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Urgh. I was disappointed when they split up, but now I don't like them together at all. Aside from the wrong reasons thing, I get the impression that Katy is now just all about herself. He should get together with Sinead, although I couldn't blame her if she wasn't interested after this.
    katy is a brat just like faye are anna and owen to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    katy is a brat just like faye are anna and owen to blame

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (29-08-2013)

there is only izzie that is half decent, the others i wouldn't give house room!
    The People's Channel

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2013)

Thread Information