Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Cougar gets a Ty-Boy

I think they will be a funny couple I kinda like Julie more and more

A report published today has claimed that Coronation Street's Tyrone Dobbs and Julie Carp are about to become a couple.

The story in question says that Julie seduces Tyrone after arriving at his house with a casserole - treating him to some food and alcohol before things get steamy between the pair.

It's even been suggested that Tyrone will marry Julie before the year is over as their feelings become stronger.

However, before fans get too excited about a Tyrone and Julie romance story, Corrie sources have told DS this morning that there's not much truth to this particular rumour.

We will see Julie try to get close to Tyrone later this month after she decides to sort his life out following his recent personal problems.

That all ends rather quickly, though, as Tyrone ends up having to tell her to back off later that week.

Stranger things have happened in Weatherfield, but I'm not holding my breath for a Julie and Tyrone wedding just yet…

DS

fanastic storyline, julie is great fun, TYRONE AND JULIE are both so hopeless,
    but julie has a bit more "uptop" she will be great for tyrone
    love the idea, for once "corra" has got it right, looking forward to seeing little "carpetts" in the future,
    julie will be a lovely mam,
    yea lots of good things here,
    roll on the future, fun, love, emotion true real life
    Last edited by owenlee4me; 09-02-2011 at 17:40. Reason: MISTAKE

Thread Information