Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter)

Jorgie Porter has spoken to Digital Spy about her return to the soap, promising that there are big plans for her character Theresa McQueen.

Theresa will reappear on screen in August following seven months away. The feisty blonde is currently in prison after finally being caught out as Calvin Valentine's killer, but her new storyline will ultimately see her released from jail and head back to the village.

Speaking to Digital Spy at the launch of Pentahotel Birmingham this week, Porter revealed: "When you see Theresa again, she is definitely desperate to get her baby back. She's had a lot of time to think in prison as there isn't much to do, so she's grown a bit desperate.

"In Theresa's head, she's not a murderer - she's just a girl with a baby. She just thinks that what she did to Calvin was a last-minute decision and she had reasons for it, but obviously she's sad about it and she's sorry about it as well.

"Theresa is also coming back with a secret, which is amazing! I can't say what it is because I don't want to spoil it - it's that great!"

On Theresa eventually returning to the village, she continued: "Calvin's brother Sonny still being there is obviously going to cause a lot of tension! Also, as some of the McQueen family aren't around at the moment, Theresa won't have the full back-up and support from them.

"It's nice that the family is being extended this year. It's always nice to be part of a big family. It's two new girls joining and I'm a girl's girl. The McQueens all stick together!"

Porter has already started filming her return storyline and featured in Hollyoaks' recently-released 'Six Weeks of Summer' trailer.

Discussing how it felt to return, she added: "The whole time since I've known about going back, I've been so excited. I just want to be working every single day, but when you're first starting out again, it's just a scene here and a scene there.

"I just want to be in work every single day because it's so fun and the crew are great. It genuinely feels like a family. I'm so happy and flattered that they asked me back."

The 26-year-old also stayed tight-lipped when asked whether Theresa has unfinished business with her old flame Dodger Savage (Danny Mac).

She laughed: "Like I say, she's had a lot of time to think in prison, so whether or not Dodger would pop up in her mind, we just don't know yet!"

Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-07-2014 at 23:08.

Hollyoaks' Theresa McQueen hatches a dramatic plan in order to escape prison in an upcoming storyline.

The plot will also see the return of Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane), who bowed out of the soap last year and is currently living in Spain under a fake identity.

Viewers know that Theresa (Jorgie Porter) is currently in prison after confessing to the murder of Calvin Valentine in 2010. However, after a recent visit from Sonny (Aaron Fontaine) left her feeling suspicious, she called on her mother Kathleen (Alison Burrows) for help.

Despite Kathleen's determination to free her daughter by revealing the truth about Sonny, Theresa is not counting on her to sort the situation out and decides to hatch a plan of her own.

After a visit from Phoebe and Mercedes, the three girls manage to concoct an escape route for Theresa, despite some reservations from a concerned Nana.

When Theresa manages to get herself out of prison and into hospital, Mercedes dresses as a doctor, steals a wheelchair and heads to find Theresa in order to help her escape for good.

Running from the hospital, the girls' plan hits a hurdle when they are discovered by Sonny and he bundles them into his car, determined to arrest them. However, they are all soon stopped in their tracks by a newly blonde Myra, who hits Sonny over the head.

The reunited McQueen clan then escape to the village where they face more problems in the form of Carmel, who has picked up Theresa's daughter Kathleen-Angel from nursery.

Catching up with Carmel at Dodger's boat, Myra desperately tries to persuade her daughter that Sonny is no good and that the toddler should go with Theresa instead.

After heading to Browning's flat, Carmel decides that Kathleen-Angel should choose who she wants to be with. As she starts running towards her mum, will Theresa manage to make an escape with her daughter?

so who is she up the duffer by? dodger?

i hope dodger really isn't baby myra's real daddy

Hollyoaks favourite Jorgie Porter will be waving goodbye to the village again.

The actress has decided to bow out from her role as Theresa McQueen but will remain on screen until next year.

Firm details of the popular character's departure story are unclear at this early stage, but show insiders have tipped Theresa for much more drama before she goes.

Tabloid reports suggest that Porter will pursue Hollywood ambitions once she films her exit scenes.

The 27-year-old took a trip out to LA earlier this month and is said to be already making plans for her future career.

A Hollyoaks spokesperson told Digital Spy: "Theresa McQueen is currently embroiled in exciting storylines well into next year. Theresa and her aunt Myra do come and go from Hollyoaks village but we do not comment on individual artistes' contracts."

A on-set source added that Porter's exit is being treated as another break, with the door wide open for a likely return further on down the line.

Fans know that Porter previously left the show in December 2013, but her return as Theresa was announced just four months later.

The star had quit so that she could fully focus on the All-Star series of ITV's Dancing on Ice, only to be left red-faced when she was voted out the first week.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3gGDas7vd

Jorgie Porter's final Hollyoaks scenes are airing tonight (March 10).​

The I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star, who plays Theresa McQueen,​ has bowed out after seven years on the Channel 4 soap and said she's "so sad" to be leaving.

The actress enthused: "I have loved playing Theresa McQueen and am so sad to leave Hollyoaks but I have hugely enjoyed my exit plot and viewers will have to watch tonight to see whether it really is the end of Theresa.

© Channel 4
    "When I look back, the crew and staff at Hollyoaks have had such a major part in my life from youth to young adulthood and I will miss working with everyone.

"Being on the show has led to me working with fantastic actors and directors and making friends for life. I laughed every single day on set."

Executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "Theresa McQueen will always have a special place in my heart and those of the audience.

© Channel 4
    "Jorgie made Theresa pocket-sized soap icon and a ball of energy on set, I know that she will go on to do great things and the cast and crew will miss her greatly."

She's been keeping busy lately with an appearance on Lip Sync Battle and has recently signed on for an Are You Being Served? remake alongside Sherrie Hewson.

Porter's scenes will air on E4's first look episode at 7pm.

Digital Spy

Jorgie Porter is returning to Hollyoaks after four years away

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...eresa-mcqueen/

does she not care about what silas does or did

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...cqueen-return/

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has discussed her potential return to the soap, explaining that she is waiting to head back to the show.

Jorgie Porter starred in Hollyoaks from 2008 to 2016 before rejoining in 2020. Last year, she left the show a second time for maternity leave, which came after having to cover up her growing baby bump during filming.

However, the plan was always for Porter to come back after having her baby with her fianc?, although it's unclear when that return will happen.

Porter has opened up about that return in a new interview with The Sun, explaining: "Yes, I did leave with them saying you are coming back, and I said yes I?ll come back. So I'm looking forward to that, I think that's been a nice thing to be relaxed about after birth."

Porter went on to explain that she doesn't know what her character ? Theresa McQueen ? will be getting up to once she does rejoin the show.

"I have no idea what Theresa is going to be up to, or what she?s done, it?s going to be a full year since she?s been back, surely their imaginations will be running wild.

The star then went on to share her anxieties about being away from her baby when she returns to work, particularly after spending the last year being with her baby all the time

"Obviously you do think 'Oh my god I'll be away from my baby' because you are with them for 24/7, so I am a bit worried about what will what will happen. But I have been doing little jobs here and there has been a good little training session for my mind I am still somebody not just mum at home," Porter said.

"I'm not going to lie, it is a bit daunting, and I think all mums are a bit like that. I think we get a bit worried going back to work, but it's just life, it's going to have to happen, and it'll just work, because we won't know any different."

Thread Information