Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: David Essex as Eddie Moon

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ok I am 61 my boy toy is 52 we snog every day and all the time,, and if you young ones don't like it then avert your eyes and look else where,and keep what you think to yourselves because down the road you also will be OLD, God forbid if snogging and having sex had a shelf life .. and a cut off date,the world DOES NOT revolve around you young skinny folks .. what is wrong with people still loving each other at a certain age,, is love and romance only for the young ??? I can not believe how SHALLOW some people are out there and so small minded..The Characters Eddie, Carol and Jean all deserve to be loved too and yes to play tongue hockey too,,I do not like Eddie and Carol together cos Eddie is a more outgoing guy,, Carol is just gloom and doom and moans all the time,,I would love to see Eddie paired up with Jean,,she just sparkles around him .. shes such a cutie ...

Eddie is one of the better new character additions to EE in a long time imo

I would like to see him with Jean also she is funny with her crush on him

I dont think Michael will be the arsonist he is too obvious

'EastEnders' star promises "shocking" Eddie scene

Steve John Shepherd has predicted that EastEnders fans will be shocked when they get a glimpse of Eddie Moon's darker side later this month.

Next week's episodes of the BBC soap see Shepherd's character Michael Moon face the wrath of his father after all of the stock from Eddie's antiques emporium is set on fire in mysterious circumstances.

Although fans will see that mischievous newcomer Lola Pearce is responsible for the blaze, Eddie is convinced that Michael is to blame and goes on the warpath.

"Eddie pins Michael up against the wall at the B&B and lets rip," Shepherd told Soaplife. "It's really powerful and was quite frightening to film.

"David Essex, who plays Eddie, pulled out all the stops. His character's so refined and relaxed that it's shocking to see that other side of him."

After Eddie continues his vengeful behaviour, Michael sets to work on his own payback - deciding that his dad's growing connection to Carol Jackson (Lindsey Coulson) could work to his advantage.

Shepherd added: "He's torn. Part of him would like to see his dad happy - but another part is using his involvement with Carol as a vehicle for something else. He's going to go into some very dark places."

Next week's episodes also see Matt Lapinskas make his debut as Anthony Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Ok I am 61 my boy toy is 52 we snog every day and all the time,, and if you young ones don't like it then avert your eyes and look else where,and keep what you think to yourselves because down the road you also will be OLD, God forbid if snogging and having sex had a shelf life .. and a cut off date,the world DOES NOT revolve around you young skinny folks .. what is wrong with people still loving each other at a certain age,, is love and romance only for the young ??? I can not believe how SHALLOW some people are out there and so small minded..The Characters Eddie, Carol and Jean all deserve to be loved too and yes to play tongue hockey too,,I do not like Eddie and Carol together cos Eddie is a more outgoing guy,, Carol is just gloom and doom and moans all the time,,I would love to see Eddie paired up with Jean,,she just sparkles around him .. shes such a cutie ...
    Fair play to you I'm jealous

David Essex confirms Eddie Moon departure!

With a tour lined up we all knew David Essex would be departing Walford soon and David has tonight confirmed that he finishes filming this month.

Eddie Moon will be on screen until October and while a return is unlikely he hasnt ruled it out completely.

With Michael planning his revenge will he be the one to drive Eddie out of Walford?

From - http://www.soapsecrets-spoilers.com/...leavers?page=2

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hbk4894 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2011), JustJodi (07-08-2011), Perdita (06-08-2011), tammyy2j (06-08-2011)

already??? he only got here
    Super Mod

He is touring for 6 months, I hope he will come back after the tour, he fits well into Albert Square

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (06-08-2011)

I hope Tyler and Anthony decide to stay on
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I am sure they will

Seriously what is the point in brining in characters sometimes

Thread Information