Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 29 January 2011

Post Casualty Spoilers 29 January 2011

Saturday 29 January
    8.50-9.40pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty
    The intolerable situation between Kirsty and Warren comes to a shocking head and the team try to come to terms with what has happened to Ruth, as the medical drama continues.

Adam wakes to find an empty flat. Kirsty has left and is back at home with Nita. Having decided to leave violent husband Warren, she covertly digs out Nita's passport. But she is forced to hide it when Warren catches her unawares and makes her promise never to leave again. Forced to act as though everything is normal at work, Kirsty plans her escape. But will she and Nita make it out of Holby without Warren and her colleagues noticing?

New mum Ronnie is carjacked but the thieves don't realise baby Anushka is in the back. Ronnie is taken to the ED and frantically waits for news of her baby. The jackers, Chris and Stan, are at a loss as to how to keep Anushka quiet. But Stan is horrified to learn Chris has given her methadone and races her to the ED where Jordan, Tess and Adam work to save her.

The team are devastated that they failed to notice the extent of Ruth's mental health problems. Jordan gives a pep talk but his hard exterior is not what they want right now. As he concerns himself with righting mistakes Ruth may have made before she left the ED, the staff try to find ways to let her know they are thinking of her.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (14-01-2011), lizann (14-01-2011), loubooboo (13-01-2011), Sarahh,. (13-01-2011), StarsOfCCTV (13-01-2011), tammyy2j (13-01-2011)

I really hope Kirsty doesn't go! I want her and Adam to be happy together and ditch evil Warren!
    I'm also really interested in Ruth's storyline at the moment, I hope everything turns out okay but from the series preview video it doesn't look that way!

whats happened to ruth?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Ruth has finally had a melt down ????

kirsty can't leave I will cry and refuse to watch Casualty ever again.

I hope they dont do what they normally do and leave an episode in between this one and the one when you find out all the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    whats happened to ruth?
    Read the spoilers for the 22d, she hears voices and tries to operate on a patient in the on call room.. :S
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I dont think Kirsty is leaving

she hasnt been there long enough to leave, i hope adam will stop her from going or get warren arrested so kirsty doesnt have to leave.

do they put ruth in a psych ward because shes hearing voices?
    Last edited by cperrin; 14-01-2011 at 13:59.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cperrin For This Useful Post:

tamaranita (30-01-2011)

omg is warren dead???????????

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good episode.... very good episode,,, weither or not Warren is dead or not is entirely another thing all togehter,, he might have broken his neck,, now think about it gang,, if he lives,, Kristi is gonna feel she is OBLIGATED to take care of him...........

Thread Information