Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Members who disappeared... never to be seen again

I used to love the MSN quizzes. They were so much fun and brought people together I have a couple of you guys on Facebook, which is nice! I'll start posting on here a lot more in 2011 though

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I used to love the MSN quizzes. They were so much fun and brought people together I have a couple of you guys on Facebook, which is nice! I'll start posting on here a lot more in 2011 though
    Oh yeh they were fun,fastest finger first! lol

The MSN quizes were brilliant. Sunday night 8pm. Happy days.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Katy (15-01-2011), StarsOfCCTV (19-01-2011), Tori (15-01-2011)

I miss feelingyellow! She made some amazing banners for me

Ahh so many memories when all the names are listed! I actually LOL'ed when I read "i_luv_dennis" haha! Funny times!

I would love to keep posting like I used to but feel like I have no time to do much anymore!..

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    I miss feelingyellow! She made some amazing banners for me

Ahh so many memories when all the names are listed! I actually LOL'ed when I read "i_luv_dennis" haha! Funny times!

I would love to keep posting like I used to but feel like I have no time to do much anymore!..
    I can't believe I forgot to put you down as the old members! Shame on me! What are you up to now Spicy, uni?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I can't believe I forgot to put you down as the old members! Shame on me! What are you up to now Spicy, uni?
    Haha there's too many oldies to name.. No worries!

Yup, at uni now and also working whenever I can the rest of the time, so not much play time for me

You're at uni too right?

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Haha there's too many oldies to name.. No worries!

Yup, at uni now and also working whenever I can the rest of the time, so not much play time for me

You're at uni too right?
    Yeah. What course are you doing?

Finances are such a pain. Books for this semester cost £250 and we only had to buy for 4 out of 6 modules. You'll be better off for it in the long run; may have to get a job myself before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Yeah. What course are you doing?

Finances are such a pain. Books for this semester cost £250 and we only had to buy for 4 out of 6 modules. You'll be better off for it in the long run; may have to get a job myself before long.
    Your university library should have access to ebooks that are free to use as well as hard copies. Check your library databases or talk to a librarian. There's also a website where you can download 300 books for free without infringing copyright. I'm not sure if it covers every subject discipline, I will have a look later.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Oh my what a difference 5 years make. When I joined here, Spicy, Kim and many others were still at school. Now they're all grown up at Uni and ready to face the big bad world. i'm sitting here chuckling remembering the Big Brother threads. We used to try and guess who were the younger and older members of SB playing which housemate depending on the time of day or night they were online. The younger members were never on late at night. Now it's a role reversal with the younger ones on late at night and the older members tucked up in bed shattered

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (30-01-2011), Katy (29-01-2011)

i was rubbish at that big brother thing! i know it is so weird to think that i joined and i was at school, and now i have graduated and i have nearly entered the world of work!!

Thread Information