Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Members who disappeared... never to be seen again

who's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I have started dropping in occasionally, I have been really busy what with working full time, part-time uni course, house, husband and teenage boys. I don't have much time for TV anymore, but I do still watch a few things like CSI, Desperate Housewives and Criminal Minds when there are new episodes on. I also really like art shows, there have been a few of those on recently.

I will also watch Dr Who when it starts back up, but I was really disappointed with the Christmas episode. Not enough Amy Pond!

Happy New Year and al the best for 2011!
    See talk of the devil and they're sure to appear. Trin I have spent most of my Christmas break watching Criminal minds. Up to all hours watching living, new CSI's and NCIS also have new series. I too was disapointed with Dr Who Sorry Matt but you're no David Tennant. It's strange as there is no 24 to look forward too.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Behemoth (20-01-2011)

I'm still around, have been popping in quite a lot over the last week to read spoilers!
    Must have been missing the place

Hope you are all ok, i'm gonna make more on an effort to post!

xxx

there were a lot from the olden days, it does seem a very long time ago now!

I think people like Di Marco, Abi, Rob went to uni, that could have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k10 View Post
    lets not forget 'I_luv_dennis'
    I was going to say that! And feelingyellow, she never did reappear after she had problems logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Hollie View Post
    See talk of the devil and they're sure to appear. Trin I have spent most of my Christmas break watching Criminal minds. Up to all hours watching living, new CSI's and NCIS also have new series. I too was disapointed with Dr Who Sorry Matt but you're no David Tennant. It's strange as there is no 24 to look forward too.

I spent most of Christmas stressing out horrendously about my number one son who has just dropped out of uni.... God knows what he is going to do now, but he doesn't seem that keen to do anything.

I am currently writing two essays, one on Michael Faraday, and one on Edwin Muir's, The Horses. You will have guessed by my presence on soapboards that it is not going well. I got a one week extension due to the flu at Christmas too..

David Tennant was a spectacular doctor, he can show so much emotion in a really genuine way. I don't think we can blame Matt for the Christmas special, though. It seemed to be written to justify Katherine Jenkins singing. The plot itself wasn't bad, but the execution wasn't great. The Doctor and Amy do have a bit a chemistry, she makes him come to life, I think, and unlike David Tennant Matt cannot hold the show together on his own.

Although I miss 24, and it was one of the few things we used to watch together as a family, I am glad in a way that it isn't back - no time!

Wow.. welcome back Trin and Debs!! I have missed you both... maybe we will get a revival of the oldies coming back.. Love all you new guys, I just wish you could have been here when all the other guys were on this forum.. many a happy posting including the Rabbit post (which is still kept in gold)... so many fun and happy times
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Trinity (10-01-2011)

I can't beleive you've all forgotten me, not that i've been anywhere, just don't really post now days!

Dawniee darling we will just have to help you change all that and get you back to posting loads again. How's about you Trin and Debs joining the Matt Cardle/Sebastian Vettel fanclub.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I am not too keen on Matt Cardigan.

Thread Information