Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Members who disappeared... never to be seen again

oooohhhh i feel so old reading this thread!!!

Everyone seems to have grown up

Hope everyone's well, been really busy recently moving house, starting uni working all the usual stuff. Like trin, dont have much time for tv at the mo

xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna For This Useful Post:

Trinity (29-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    oooohhhh i feel so old reading this thread!!!

Everyone seems to have grown up

Hope everyone's well, been really busy recently moving house, starting uni working all the usual stuff. Like trin, dont have much time for tv at the mo

xxxx
    Hey! Starting uni? What are you up to?? Nice to hear from you; you me Miz O'Brien and Norman (Spud) - Good times!
    Last edited by Trinity; 29-01-2011 at 19:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i was rubbish at that big brother thing! i know it is so weird to think that i joined and i was at school, and now i have graduated and i have nearly entered the world of work!!
    So was I

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Hey! Starting uni? What are you up to?? Nice to hear from you; you me Miz O'Brien and Norman (Spud) - Good times!

Wow Luna you have been a busy bee, What you doing at Uni? Are you not at Virgin anymore? I remember that freezing Sunday afternoon at Livingston when we met up fondly. We need to meet up again.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Katy (30-01-2011)

Started a criminal justice degree in hamilton - loving it hating the homework lol

going back on monday after well over a month off for christmas

Still working at virgin just doing nights now

How is everyone else? Would be great to get another we catch up

I am working full-time as a financial research administrator, plus I am doing an OU humanities degree part-time. I am aiming to do art history, and it is purely out of interest, so there isn't too much pressure. Lots of essays to write though

I am currently writing an essay on the invention of tradition in Ireland, I am trying to get a few words in before the Murray game come on - I can't spell Nole's surname!

I am in a book group, currently reading Room, and a gym/tennis club where I do not do anything like enough to justify the fees. Swithering about doing the Moonwalk in Edinburgh this summer too. Enjoying life, I would say, but not really watching much TV!

Aww Ive just re- read this thread again and had an idea. Obviously the boards are quieter and its probably been so long since the shoutbox had loads of activitity as in a proper flowing conversation that lasts a couple of hours.

We should try to have some kind of reunion. I know there will be people who we cant get a hold of such as the ones who really have just dissappeared and never really popped back again. But it would just be nice for one day, or well just an evening where we have loads of members young and old to come on and have a good old chat- a cacth up of whats being going on and stuff. Ive been a member for 6 years and I just thought it would be really nice for us to attempt to something like this.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I am on line once in a while, I leave silly messages on the shout box,, a day or so later some one eventually answers me LOL.. Abbie I think that would be an awesome idea to have a reun ion,, good gosh I have been a member forever and a day LOL

lol

I mean it doesnt take a lot of planning, well I say that but if we plan for day in advance so as many members can make it and they we contact everyone, It would just be reat to have everyone on here but more importantly at the same time for a big chat. Its been so long since loads of active members would be on here at the same time.

If I can be here on that day, I certainly will be

That sounds like brilliant fun, count me in.

Thread Information