Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casualty Spoilers 22 January 2011

Post Casualty Spoilers 22 January 2011

Saturday 22 January
    Time to be confirmed BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Ruth (Georgia Taylor) must face her demons in this week's Casualty
    Ruth finally reaches breaking point and Warren crosses the line with Kirsty, as the medical drama continues.

It's Kirsty and Warren's anniversary. Warren has bought her some bowling shoes and suggests they go bowling, just like they used to. Kirsty knows that she has to give her marriage a chance but when she calls in sick, Adam becomes worried. He tries to get in touch, which ignites Warren's rage. Nita is sent up to her room while her mum faces a vicious Warren, with devastating effects.

Ruth is highly agitated. Everywhere she looks she sees the words "help me" – in the tattoo of a patient, in a letter and in a voiceless plea from young Katy, who has been brought in by Dixie and Jeff. She takes Katy to the on-call room to be operated on, convinced that a tumour is causing Katy to hear voices. How does she know? Because Ruth can hear the voices, too...

Jordan is in the middle of a prestigious surgical procedure when Zoe arrives to beg him to come back to the ED to talk Ruth round. Can Jordan get to Ruth before she opens up Katy's skull?

It's time for Ruth to face her demons...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

*Sky*Lark* (09-01-2011), cperrin (11-01-2011), horsemad003 (06-01-2011), matt1378 (08-01-2011), StarsOfCCTV (06-01-2011), TaintedLove (06-01-2011), tammyy2j (06-01-2011)

sounds like a very good episode!

I wonder what happens to Kirsty??

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    sounds like a very good episode!
    It does! Very dramatic..

I only wish that Jay was the one who talks Ruth round. But I guess it makes sense, if Zoe goes to get help she's going to go to the boss/former lover.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I'd also like to know what happens to Kirsty..im loving her storyline atm!

Same I wish it was jay but im sure we'll see him soon in some part of this somehow

Super Adam to the rescue again I wonder???

On the preview I am pretty sure you see Adam hammering on Kirsty's front door. I hope he manages to help her. Her storyline is amazing though, she's a great actress I think.

I can't wait until that episode though!! I'm doing a video at the moment based on Kirsty's story.

i hope kirsty doesnt die or leave if she does i will stop watching she is my fav character

I think Adam will rescue her in good time. I hope he does, I think Kirsty is one of the best characters who is in it. I didn't like her much at first, but now I think she's amazing!

she really annoyed me at first as she was rude to tess and quite cocky to the other members of staff, i love ruths comment about her in the first episode

Thread Information