Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: DAvid and Kylie!!!

I'm bored with this story line.

david looked very orange and kylie very white tonight

Question

I heard that Nick will now be in a coma for six weeks, so was thinking that David would want a DNA test and would secretly take a swab from Nick.

Wonder if he will go for a swab from Nick or will just take one from Lily. A results sheet saying that David isn't the biological father isn't necessarily incriminating as far as Leanne is concerned, but if he gets one saying that Nick is the biological father, it will enable him to continue his vendetta.

I want David to be the father but I doubt that he will be. It's all about drama in soapland, not happy couples.

David is panic-striken that his terrible secret will be exposed as Tina realises he's to blame for the crash, Jack P Shepherd has revealed.

Jack, who plays David, said: "Tina clocks that this is all David’s doing and she threatens to tell Kylie the truth. David pleads with her not to tell anyone, he’s petrified that she’ll open her mouth."

Nick is fighting for his life in hospital following the dramatic crash, which saw David unplug his brother's seatbelt before grabbing the wheel of the van.

"David wasn’t necessarily intending to kill Nick, but he certainly wanted to stop the van and the only way to do that was by putting Nick’s life in danger," said Jack.

"David is just living in fear about people finding out the truth..."

"David still doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong. Nick committed the ultimate betrayal to his brother and David believes he needs punishing for that," said Jack.

"He’s so worried that Nick will survive and tell Kylie what’s happened and that he’ll then lose her and the unborn baby."

"If Nick wakes up and threatens to tell everyone the truth then I do think David will lose it. It will push him over the edge because he knows that nobody will be on his side."

As Tina starts to put the pieces together, David is terrified that she will jeopardise his future happiness with Kylie if she tells anyone.

"David is petrified that she’ll open her mouth."

'David would be relieved if Nick never woke up - he'd get away with it all'

"He does get a little bit aggressive with Tina when she runs out and declares she’s going to tell Kylie everything."

Jack added: "He sees Tina’s reaction when she discovers the truth, and he knows that Kylie will also think that David’s entirely in the wrong. That scares him."

Coronation Street bad boy David Platt will be left in turmoil when Tina McIntyre threatens to expose his shocking secrets.

An already-suspicious Tina (Michelle Keegan) puts the pieces of the puzzle together next week, discovering that David launched a hate campaign against his half-brother Nick and was responsible for their horrifying road crash.

Disgusted, Tina feels that David has gone too far this time and warns that she's going to tell his wife Kylie everything.

Jack P Shepherd, who plays David, told itv.com: "Tina clocks that this is all David's doing and she threatens to tell Kylie the truth. David pleads with her not to tell anyone - he's petrified that she'll open her mouth.

"He does get a little bit aggressive with Tina when she runs out and declares she's going to tell Kylie everything.

"He sees Tina's reaction when she discovers the truth, and he knows that Kylie will also think that David's entirely in the wrong. That scares him."

David begs him to wake up, apologising for what he's done.
    © ITV
    Nick and David

David's revenge began when he learned of his sibling's one-night stand with Kylie and the fact that Nick could be the father of her unborn child.

With Nick in hospital following the crash, David now regrets the tragic consequences of his actions - but he still wants the truth to remain firmly under wraps.

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Friday, August 23 on ITV.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-08-2013)

Hopefully the issue will be resolved by a one off visit by Lewis Archer, who (to warm applause from viewers and Corrie cast alike) introduces David's face to the business end of a spade!

Coronation Street star Paula Lane is currently enjoying her biggest year so far on the soap as fans have seen huge repercussions from Kylie Platt's one-night stand with Nick Tilsley.

The drama for the Platts is far from over, but Paula is already reaping the rewards of her hard work with nominations for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Storyline' at the 2013 Inside Soap Awards.

We recently caught up with Paula to hear her reaction to the nods and to get the gossip on what's coming up for Kylie.

How do you feel about being in the running for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Storyline'?
    "To be up for 'Best Actress' is very, very flattering. If I'm honest, I don't really think I've got much of a chance, but I'm really pleased that people thought I was worthy enough of being in that category.

"As far as the storyline goes, it's just been amazing to be part of. I've had a really busy ten months which has had so much drama involved. I've just filmed all of the birth scenes for Kylie, which are due to go out at the end of August, so the story will just get better and better in the next few weeks."

Do you think Corrie is in with a good chance at the awards in general this year?
    "Definitely. I think there's been some amazing drama so far this year, and there'll definitely be more to come before the awards ceremony. We've got Hayley's cancer story, the Platts and their ongoing saga, and a lot more coming up too… I definitely think Corrie is worthy of taking home a few prizes on the night!"

We've seen a few twists and turns in Kylie's story so far, with more to come as we still don't know who the father of her baby is. Has that kept you on your toes?
    "Absolutely - I really haven't been able to guess which way this storyline is going to go. Every single week when we get fresh scripts, I've been diving in there as I can't wait to read what's coming up next. That's been the case for about six months now. You can never tell which way the writers are going to go, so it's definitely kept me on my toes."

The main reason for the recent road crash was that David didn't want Kylie to find out that he knew the truth. Why do you think David was so scared of that?
    "David still really loves Kylie and he doesn't want to lose his family unit, which they've managed to build up over the past couple of years. I can't condone what Kylie has done by sleeping with Nick, but even so, David's plotting has come from a very dark place. If Kylie had found out about that, I'm not sure she would have been able to forgive David."

How long do you think it will take for Kylie to realise that the crash was indirectly caused by her secret?
    "It's actually all coming to light in some episodes that we're filming at the moment, so the audience have got a good six to eight weeks where it all carries on building. We've got all the drama of Nick remaining in a coma, and David very fearful of what might happen if he wakes up and tells the truth. Kylie, Gail and Leanne all stay oblivious to what caused the crash for now, and that puts the pressure on David even more."

The viewers are keen to see all of the secrets come to light! Are the big reveals on the way?
    "They are, and it'll be classic Corrie. I'm sure there'll be lots of people involved and it'll create a lot of gossip on the street as always! The story is definitely worthy of a big showdown, and that's what is going to happen. It'll be fab!"

Would you be sad if it was the end for Kylie and David's marriage?
    "I would - I've said all along that they're a great partnership. They're like Bonnie and Clyde and they really bounce off each other. I'll be really upset if they do split us up, but the show moves on and characters grow.

"Personally, I can't imagine the two characters being with anyone else. If the baby does turn out to be David's, they'll always have that connection. But we'll have to wait and see - I'm not sure how they work being apart! It'd be all new territory for me if they broke up."

We've noticed Kylie has become a real favourite with our readers in the past 12 months or so…
    "That's really nice to hear and I think with Corrie it's a case of earning your stripes. If you stick around and you're putting more and more work into your storylines, the audience can see that. I'm not sure if it's also because they've mellowed Kylie in the Bistro a little bit. She's not as much of a loudmouth as she used to be, as she's grown up quite a lot.

"I think in the future, we're slowly going to see Kylie go back to how she was when she first started in the show. The layers will be stripped back, which is always great because she is still the same person underneath. The audience will be able to see the consequences of her recent actions and what happens when she's not stable. That's another challenge for me, which is great."

Is it true that we're going to see a whole new Nick after his accident?
    "Yes, even the visual impact for Nick is instant, once he comes out of the coma. There's massive stuff coming up and I think it's genius what they're going to do with Ben's character. It's almost like giving him a brand new person to play, because he's not really ever going to be the same again. The material that Ben is going to be given is great, and it should be interesting to watch as not many soaps have played a storyline like that before."

You'd said beforehand that you were nervous about filming Kylie's labour scenes. How was it in the end?
    "It was brilliant and I really enjoyed it. We had a bit of a laugh and we weren't too serious about it. All of the cast who were there during the birth were very supportive and I'd put quite a bit of research into it beforehand, so I didn't feel too much pressure in the end!"

Are you enjoying working with a baby on set?
    "Yeah, we have a couple of babies playing the role of Lily and they're lovely! They're still really small so you've got to be really careful with them, because they're so delicate. But they're very well-behaved and one of the babies actually had a close-up shot the other day where she suddenly opened her eyes. I think we've got a natural there!"

Earlier in the year, you had to speak out to deny rumours that you were planning to leave Corrie. What did you think of the speculation?
    "I think the speculation comes from the fact that whenever somebody asks you whether you'd like to do other things in the future, the answer is always going to be yes. I'm an actress and I've spent three years at drama school, so of course I've got desires to do other things in the future.

"But at the moment, all of my concentration is on this job and I've got no desire to leave at present. I'm really happy with what the writers have given me, and I want to make Kylie even bigger and better. With that in mind, there's definitely no departure on the cards for me just yet!"
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street star Paula Lane is currently enjoying her biggest year so far on the soap as fans have seen huge repercussions from Kylie Platt's one-night stand with Nick Tilsley.

The drama for the Platts is far from over, but Paula is already reaping the rewards of her hard work with nominations for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Storyline' at the 2013 Inside Soap Awards.

We recently caught up with Paula to hear her reaction to the nods and to get the gossip on what's coming up for Kylie.

How do you feel about being in the running for 'Best Actress' and 'Best Storyline'?
    "To be up for 'Best Actress' is very, very flattering. If I'm honest, I don't really think I've got much of a chance, but I'm really pleased that people thought I was worthy enough of being in that category.

"As far as the storyline goes, it's just been amazing to be part of. I've had a really busy ten months which has had so much drama involved. I've just filmed all of the birth scenes for Kylie, which are due to go out at the end of August, so the story will just get better and better in the next few weeks."

Do you think Corrie is in with a good chance at the awards in general this year?
    "Definitely. I think there's been some amazing drama so far this year, and there'll definitely be more to come before the awards ceremony. We've got Hayley's cancer story, the Platts and their ongoing saga, and a lot more coming up too… I definitely think Corrie is worthy of taking home a few prizes on the night!"

We've seen a few twists and turns in Kylie's story so far, with more to come as we still don't know who the father of her baby is. Has that kept you on your toes?
    "Absolutely - I really haven't been able to guess which way this storyline is going to go. Every single week when we get fresh scripts, I've been diving in there as I can't wait to read what's coming up next. That's been the case for about six months now. You can never tell which way the writers are going to go, so it's definitely kept me on my toes."

The main reason for the recent road crash was that David didn't want Kylie to find out that he knew the truth. Why do you think David was so scared of that?
    "David still really loves Kylie and he doesn't want to lose his family unit, which they've managed to build up over the past couple of years. I can't condone what Kylie has done by sleeping with Nick, but even so, David's plotting has come from a very dark place. If Kylie had found out about that, I'm not sure she would have been able to forgive David."

How long do you think it will take for Kylie to realise that the crash was indirectly caused by her secret?
    "It's actually all coming to light in some episodes that we're filming at the moment, so the audience have got a good six to eight weeks where it all carries on building. We've got all the drama of Nick remaining in a coma, and David very fearful of what might happen if he wakes up and tells the truth. Kylie, Gail and Leanne all stay oblivious to what caused the crash for now, and that puts the pressure on David even more."

The viewers are keen to see all of the secrets come to light! Are the big reveals on the way?
    "They are, and it'll be classic Corrie. I'm sure there'll be lots of people involved and it'll create a lot of gossip on the street as always! The story is definitely worthy of a big showdown, and that's what is going to happen. It'll be fab!"

Would you be sad if it was the end for Kylie and David's marriage?
    "I would - I've said all along that they're a great partnership. They're like Bonnie and Clyde and they really bounce off each other. I'll be really upset if they do split us up, but the show moves on and characters grow.

"Personally, I can't imagine the two characters being with anyone else. If the baby does turn out to be David's, they'll always have that connection. But we'll have to wait and see - I'm not sure how they work being apart! It'd be all new territory for me if they broke up."

We've noticed Kylie has become a real favourite with our readers in the past 12 months or so…
    "That's really nice to hear and I think with Corrie it's a case of earning your stripes. If you stick around and you're putting more and more work into your storylines, the audience can see that. I'm not sure if it's also because they've mellowed Kylie in the Bistro a little bit. She's not as much of a loudmouth as she used to be, as she's grown up quite a lot.

"I think in the future, we're slowly going to see Kylie go back to how she was when she first started in the show. The layers will be stripped back, which is always great because she is still the same person underneath. The audience will be able to see the consequences of her recent actions and what happens when she's not stable. That's another challenge for me, which is great."

Is it true that we're going to see a whole new Nick after his accident?
    "Yes, even the visual impact for Nick is instant, once he comes out of the coma. There's massive stuff coming up and I think it's genius what they're going to do with Ben's character. It's almost like giving him a brand new person to play, because he's not really ever going to be the same again. The material that Ben is going to be given is great, and it should be interesting to watch as not many soaps have played a storyline like that before."

You'd said beforehand that you were nervous about filming Kylie's labour scenes. How was it in the end?
    "It was brilliant and I really enjoyed it. We had a bit of a laugh and we weren't too serious about it. All of the cast who were there during the birth were very supportive and I'd put quite a bit of research into it beforehand, so I didn't feel too much pressure in the end!"

Are you enjoying working with a baby on set?
    "Yeah, we have a couple of babies playing the role of Lily and they're lovely! They're still really small so you've got to be really careful with them, because they're so delicate. But they're very well-behaved and one of the babies actually had a close-up shot the other day where she suddenly opened her eyes. I think we've got a natural there!"

Earlier in the year, you had to speak out to deny rumours that you were planning to leave Corrie. What did you think of the speculation?
    "I think the speculation comes from the fact that whenever somebody asks you whether you'd like to do other things in the future, the answer is always going to be yes. I'm an actress and I've spent three years at drama school, so of course I've got desires to do other things in the future.

"But at the moment, all of my concentration is on this job and I've got no desire to leave at present. I'm really happy with what the writers have given me, and I want to make Kylie even bigger and better. With that in mind, there's definitely no departure on the cards for me just yet!"
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan accidentally revealed the outcome of a crucial storyline by posting a picture showing her script on Twitter.

The actress, who plays Tina McIntrye on the soap, posted a picture of her and co-star Jack P Shepherd relaxing during a filming break with the scripts on the table.

Michelle Keegan Twitter picture of co-star Jack P Shepherd, showing potential plot spoiler on script
    © Twitter / @michkeegan
    Michelle Keegan's Twitter photo of Jack P Shepherd - minus the scripts showing a potential plot spoiler

The dialogue of the script allegedly gave away the outcome of the DNA test that Shepherd's character David will organise behind wife Kylie's back.

Keegan quickly deleted the image, but a number of Twitter users had already retweeted and saved the image before she removed it.

David will organise a DNA test to determine whether he is the father of Kylie's baby, after she gives birth to a girl next month.

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan accidentally revealed the outcome of a crucial storyline by posting a picture showing her script on Twitter.

The actress, who plays Tina McIntrye on the soap, posted a picture of her and co-star Jack P Shepherd relaxing during a filming break with the scripts on the table.

Michelle Keegan Twitter picture of co-star Jack P Shepherd, showing potential plot spoiler on script
    © Twitter / @michkeegan
    Michelle Keegan's Twitter photo of Jack P Shepherd - minus the scripts showing a potential plot spoiler

The dialogue of the script allegedly gave away the outcome of the DNA test that Shepherd's character David will organise behind wife Kylie's back.

Keegan quickly deleted the image, but a number of Twitter users had already retweeted and saved the image before she removed it.

David will organise a DNA test to determine whether he is the father of Kylie's baby, after she gives birth to a girl next month.

Thread Information