Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: DAvid and Kylie!!!

Jane Danson has revealed that David will stop at nothing in his plan to destroy Leanne and Nick's relationship.

Jane, who plays Leanne, said: “David has been planting all these little seeds to make it look like there’s something going on between Leanne and Peter."

Determined to get revenge on brother Nick for his one night stand with Kylie, David goes to cunning extremes to engineer problems for the couple.

"David is back at his evil best. He’s really unpredictable when he’s in this frame of mind and he stops at nothing," said Jane.

When Leanne receives an expensive bunch of flowers from a mystery sender, David casts doubt in Nick's mind about who could have sent them, hinting that former love-rival Peter could be behind the gesture.

"David’s plan is doing the trick because he’s causing tension between them and bringing up all their old insecurities"

David's crusade continues when he vandalises Peter's car, making it look like Nick has done the damage.

"David knows that as soon as he brings Peter into the equation it’ll get Nick’s back up," Jane said. "We saw with the break-in at the flat that he’s not afraid to get his hands dirty, and by keying Peter’s car and sending the flowers, he’s trying to whip up this storm that was calm between Nick and Peter."

"David’s got this very warped mind so who knows how far he’ll go. I think he’ll try and ruin them like he’ll be ruined if the baby does turn out not to be his."

"He doesn’t want to hurt Kylie, especially as the baby could be his, so he’s focusing all his anger on Nick," she said.

Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd has said that his character David Platt isn't that scary.

David has recently found out wife Kylie's (Paula Lane) unborn child may be the result of a one-night stand with his brother Nick (Ben Price).

However, he is keeping the discovery to himself so that he can go on a secret rampage of revenge.

Discussing the change in his character, Shepherd said to Yahoo TV: "Everybody's used to it now. I suppose people thought it was a bit weird at first but all the cast and crew are used to the David look, really.

"I can look with scary eyes but I still wouldn't be able to knock a fly out.

"Don't be that scared, I'm not a serial killer or anything. If I was a Top Trumps card and it said 'Evil Look: 10', it would be 'Physical Strength: minus 1'."

Shepherd also revealed he was pleased to see his character get back to his bad old ways after months of being happily married to Kylie.

He said: "David's hung up his evil boots for quite a while now so it's good to get them back on and go raging about. I don't prefer it, it's just always nice to dip in and out of it.

"It's always good if your character has got that in his locker. It's not out of character to smash things up with a sledgehammer.

"He's got a lot of different areas - he can be evil, he can be nice, he can be funny, he can be upset, so there's a lot to do."

Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd has predicted that the Platt family's ongoing baby saga could run until Christmas.

The actor's character David Platt is currently plotting revenge against his half-brother Nick, having learned that his wife Kylie could be carrying the businessman's baby.

Viewers saw the storyline begin on Christmas Day last year, when Nick (Ben Price) and Kylie (Paula Lane) had their one-night stand.

Shepherd told PA: "We were pleased that they weren't going to do the usual, 'David finds out, goes mental for a couple of episodes, Kylie and David split up'. We didn't want that. The writers wanted it to carry on and drag it out and finish it at Christmas or something like that.

"I'm assuming it goes until Christmas - I don't get told anything. I just read the scripts the night before I film them and then that's when I find out the story.

"I don't know what happens in this whole storyline, I just know that tomorrow I've got two scenes, so I'll learn them. If you just react to what the lines are then that's alright."

On the big question of whether Kylie's baby is David's or Nick's, the 25-year-old added: "I hope it's Nick's. Two reasons - one, I think it would be really good to see David absolutely crushed and devastated and then go on a bigger warpath of killing Nick, maybe suffocating him in his sleep!

"Two, I don't want to work with a baby for the rest of my life or the next few years. It's just hard work, they cry, they scream, stuff like that. When it's your own it's fine, you can put up with it."

One peak in the storyline will play out on screen next month as David and Nick are involved in a shock road accident.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-07-2013)

"Two, I don't want to work with a baby for the rest of my life or the next few years. It's just hard work, they cry, they scream, stuff like that. When it's your own it's fine, you can put up with it."
    And he is a dad himself
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-07-2013 at 14:12.

When is Kylie's baby due?
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-07-2013 at 14:11.

In about 2 months time, Kylie and Nick were naughty last Christmas Day so she would be due to have the baby late September
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-07-2013 at 14:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-07-2013)

Car accident, I can feel a David/Nick heart to heart coming.

Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd has revealed that he wants Kylie's baby to end up being Nick's.

David (Shepherd) has been secretly plotting against Nick (Ben Price) for weeks, after discovering that his brother slept with Kylie on Christmas Day and could be the father of her unborn baby.

Speaking on ITV's Daybreak today (August 2), Shepherd said: "I think I'd probably prefer the baby to be Nick's, just because we'd see David crushed, devastated.

"His world would fall apart and then we'd see him go on a big rampage and try to kill Nick, and smother Nick with a pillow, or stab him! I've thought the whole thing through!"

Nick is left in a coma next week after his Bistro van is hit by a lorry during a fateful drive with David.

Speaking about the crash, Shepherd said: "There's a few scenes in that car and there's a whole range of emotions.

"We both get angry, there's a fight, there's tears, there's everything, so they were really good scenes that me and Ben really enjoyed doing. It's good."

The actor went on to say: "I do enjoy David's evil side! I don't mind the other side of him, though - just being a normal guy or a funny guy.

"I don't mind the comedy, I don't mind the emotional stuff. It keeps me interested in the character and everyone else, I suppose. I like all sides to him."

Coronation Street's David Platt will order a secret DNA test to prove whether he is the father of his wife Kylie's baby daughter.

Kylie (Paula Lane) will give birth to a baby girl next month and the pair decide to call her Lily.

However, David (Jack P Shepherd) will still remain uncertain over whether he is actually Lily's father as a result of Kylie's one-night stand with his brother Nick (Ben Price) on Christmas Day.

Deciding he has to know for sure and not wanting to rock the boat with Kylie, David will go behind her back and secretly take DNA samples, the Daily Star reports.

David will confess his plan to Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan), who will become his closest confidante in the coming weeks.

Nick's life is currently hanging in the balance after he was involved in a shocking car crash with David earlier this week.

Coronation Street continues tonight at 7.30pm on ITV.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2013), tammyy2j (09-08-2013)

I want the baby to be David's

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2013)

Thread Information