Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Witness

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    However had you paid attention to Mondays episode you would have seen the killer LIMPING
    I didn't see that at all. The iplayer hasn't got Monday's episode up so I can't check.

I've caught up and I'm confused. This storyline is so different to previous episodes; it all seems so far-fetched and strange. I also have to question Harry shooting a guy six times then setting his body on fire. That's an incredibly difficult thing for anyone to do, let alone somebody who is a doctor. I get that he was under pressure to make the body seem to be his but this just doesn't sit right with me. Hungary is also a pretty random country to go to. Russia or any other European country I could understand but Hungary? Finally, I didn't like some of the scenes, like when Harry found Agnes, put her in a taxi supposedly going to the hospital, showing him in his hideout then quickly changing between all three in a completely random order. Just bloody bizarre that instead of the hospital they ended up in the hideout with no explanation for not going to the hospital with rapidly changing scenes.
    Thanks CrazyLea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-01-2011)

I loved this episode!!!

guessed straight away that Harry was still alive but still kept me guessing what exeactly was going on.

I agree the storylines are getting a bit dire at times but its silent witness even with amanda burton it was the same

From today's Daily Mirror:

"Your heart went out to the Hungarian tourist board watching Silent Witness. Forensic scientist Harry Cunningham went all Dirty Harry as he discovered Budapest was over-run with gangs of tattooed skinheads, corrupt cops and baby traffickers. (Cancel that call to EasyJet.)

"The three maverick forensic scientists set a new Personal Best for ridiculousness. It turned out that Harry had faked his own death and it was his hooded figure pumping bullets into his assailant's mouth before torching the corpse (a Hungarian tradition apparently). Scooby-Doo's got nothing on him."

Jim Shelley

I couldn't have put it better myself!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (31-01-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post

I couldn't have put it better myself!
    I could

What a pile of TOSH

Well if last weeks piss poor episode was written by an EE reject I now know where the scripts that even Marquess thought were too far fetched ended up.

If you thought last weeks was Sh!te just watch this weeks

Sunday 1 April to Monday 2 April
    9.00-10.00pm
    BBC ONE and BBC HD

One of the BBC’s most popular and long-running dramas Silent Witness is back for its 15th series, promising to be as sexy, cerebral and suspense-filled as ever.
    Forensic pathologists Dr. Harry Cunningham (Tom Ward), Dr. Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) and Professor Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) painstakingly examine the bodies of the deceased to search for vital clues that may reveal the cause of death.

A bold, challenging and exciting drama with viewing figures regularly above eight million, Silent Witness continues to explore contemporary issues through clever and thrilling crime mysteries. This time around they must tackle the sex grooming of underage girls, confront a female serial killer, uncover a family annihilation and investigate an exorcism.

The new series sees the addition of an exciting guest cast - including Shelley Conn and Vincent Regan in the opening episode, plus Sanjeev Bhaskar, James Cosmo, Gillian Kearney, Leo Gregory, Adrian Dunbar, and husband and wife Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis playing alongside each other in episode six.
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-03-2012 at 13:54. Reason: Date

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (15-03-2012)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    One of the BBC’s most popular and long-running dramas Silent Witness is back for its 15th series, promising to be as sexy, cerebral and suspense-filled as ever.
    Ok so when does the series start ???? does any one know ??????

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Ok so when does the series start ???? does any one know ??????
    1st and 2nd April 2012
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-03-2012 at 13:55.

Forensic pathologists Dr. Harry Cunningham (Tom Ward), Dr. Nikki Alexander (Emilia Fox) and Professor Leo Dalton (William Gaminara) return to BBC One next month in the fifteenth series of forensic crime drama Silent Witness.

> Buy the Series 13-14 DVD boxset on Amazon.

Series 15 sees the trio tackle the sex grooming of underage girls, confront a female serial killer, uncover a family annihilation and investigate an exorcism.

Guest stars will include Shelley Conn and Vincent Regan in the opening episode, plus Sanjeev Bhaskar, James Cosmo, Gillian Kearney, Leo Gregory, Adrian Dunbar, and husband and wife Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis playing alongside each other in Episode 6.

Episode 1: Death Has No Dominion (Part One)
    Sunday 1st April 2012, 9pm

Leo is in emotional turmoil when old friend Professor Lizzie Fraser commits suicide. It’s a double tragedy as Lizzie’s sister, a forensic scientist, was stabbed to death at a crime scene ten years ago.

After Nikki attends her father’s memorial she joins the team at the scene of a violent triple murder at a farmhouse. But soon Detective Superintendent Tom Byrne takes charge. DNA at the farm matches that of mysterious female serial killer, The Wraith. But Nikki starts to question the investigation after she meets the parents of a murdered policeman.

Episode 2: Death Has No Dominion (Part Two)
    Monday 2nd April 2012, 9pm

Harry persuades Detective Inspector Connie James to disobey police orders and secretly test DNA evidence from the original investigation. Leo is still troubled by the suicide of old friend Professor Lizzie Fraser and Nikki learns more about the circumstances surrounding the death of Lizzie’s sister.

The strain of the murder investigation becomes too much for Detective Inspector Ginny Gray and the team turn to Janet to help profile the personality of female serial killer The Wraith - but is it enough to catch her?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

8th and 9th April 2012

When Nikki witnesses 15-year-old Shannon running barefoot into an on-coming car, it marks the start of her journey into the harrowing world of sex grooming of underage girls.

Part One

Detective Inspector Masood knows Shannon has been sexually abused - but by whom? Suspicion falls upon Shannon’s stepfather.

Harry is temporarily homeless from a gas explosion in his flat and moves in with Nikki. The pair, along with Leo, examine two puzzling bodies at the Lyell centre - a heavily tattooed man and a decomposed body abandoned at the airport.

Part Two

The team of forensic pathologists uncover further harrowing details of a number of underage girls who have been groomed and forced into prostitution. Leo examines the flat where Amy was held. Quiet gang member Younis grows more uncomfortable as the men prey upon schoolgirls Lauren and Hannah.

Nikki uses facial reconstruction to identify the decomposed body found in the suitcase at the airport. She returns the disturbed Shannon to her family but when stepfather Abdul learns of Shannon’s ordeal he prepares to take revenge.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (28-03-2012)

Thread Information