Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Silent Witness

Thursday 17 January to Friday 18 January
    9.00-10.00pm
    BBC ONE

In the second two-part episode, entitled Trust, when two women are shot in a house basement, Nikki and Jack are baffled by the conflicting possible motives, while Leo faces a difficult case – proving his pathologist mentor made a mistake in evidence that imprisoned a mother for smothering her baby to death.
    As the hunt for the basement women killer intensifies, Nikki and Jack are shocked to uncover a dangerous plot that threatens national security. And Leo must race against time to prove the imprisoned mother’s innocence and

Thursday 24 January to Friday 25 January
    9.00-10.00pm
    BBC ONE

When a pub landlady is stabbed to death and her little finger cut off, Nikki is isolated in her quest to prove the husband’s innocence against Jack and Leo’s mounting evidence to suggest otherwise.
    However, when the husband is charged, Nikki must convince Jack and Leo that the pub landlady is the latest victim of a psychopathic serial killer, igniting a deadly game of cat and mouse as they close the net on his reign of terror.

I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What season are we up to now? It must be around 13 or so.

It's a shame Harry left. I always hoped him and Nikki would get together seriously.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What season are we up to now? It must be around 13 or so.

It's a shame Harry left. I always hoped him and Nikki would get together seriously.
    Thanks CrazyLea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (06-01-2013)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Will miss the lovely Harry,,, but lets give this new dude a chance to see if he can charm us tooo LOL

Thursday 31 January to Friday 1 February
    9.00-10.00pm
    BBC ONE

Legacy

While Nikki and Jack investigate the death of a man found on a rural building project, Leo helps a grieving father’s quest for the cause of his son’s fatal tumour.
    Nikki is wooed by a charismatic junior Science Minister, as Leo’s discovery of a similar medical condition in the dead man reveals an abnormal cluster of tumour deaths and a possible government cover up of its cause. But when Leo suspects Nikki’s charming new man could be involved, it threatens their friendship, and leaves Leo battling alone to expose the sinister truth and save lives.

Ok folks how did you like tonights episode ???????????? I am still trying to figure out Jack, but I think I am gonna like him, actually I do not know if any of you noticed, but he speaks his lines like he is on the boards,, not on TV,.,and I lip read every darn thing he said cos he spoke SLOWER than most tv actors,,, is that my imagination,,or did any one else notice this,, I think Leo is gonna be put on the back burner a bit and Niki and Jack are going to be on the front lines quite a bit more.. maybe to flesh out this new character ???? come on gang lets discuss this,,, I am curious about your reactions to this,,, I know there are alot of DRAMA students on this site :-D

Thursday 7 February to Friday 8 February
    9.00-10.00pm
    BBC ONE

Greater Love

Human remains found on a charity Afghan water supply project send Leo, Nikki and Jack to the war-torn region to establish if it’s a British soldier who vanished five years ago, suspected of being murdered by Taliban forces.
    Amidst ruthless Taliban attacks and a dangerous, alien culture, Leo develops a life-changing relationship with a charity worker as the team grow suspicious of a British security firm’s torture of captured Taliban fighters. But when a forensic breakthrough changes the course of the team’s investigation, it triggers a chain of events that put them all in imminent danger.

Blimey! I wasn't expecting that! What a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by kayuqtuq View Post
    Blimey! I wasn't expecting that! What a shocker.

MY god I wasn't expecting that either,,, Just surprised Harry that Harry did not show up...is this the end of SILENT WITNESS,, or will Niki and Jack go on ?????

Thread Information