Thread: What did you get for christmas? (2010)

What did you get for christmas? (2010)

Its never too late for us to have this thread Plus christmas was only a week ago

I got some little bits and bobs
    Disney dvds: Beauty and the beast
    all the toy stories
    Some other bits like smellies and what not

We also got the wii fit plus which I love

My main present was a car! which is mineto share with my brother, that fact that we got a car was a big shock

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Got loads of DVDs ..lots of toys for my Laptop...we got a new van so that was our Christmas present to eachother,,got lots of lovely glass ornaments from Florida ( mermaids ) lots of smellies , house slippers, heavy woolen socks( I love them ) variety of teas..and other lil things, ooh and a LONELY PLANET GUIDE to Florida ( we are in love with the state,, thank goodness my brother lives there LOL )

Money, pyjamas, smellies, chocolate, boots, socks, a coat hanger thing that's meant to expand the space in your wardrobe. And two sources of some entertainment; a nail set from my aunt and uncle the same as they got me for my 18th and a necklace from my mum, the same as I bought when she was there. Turned out convenient last night however as I seem to have lost the other one. Put the money towards an iPhone and went on contract; I need minutes at uni as the phones in our rooms refuse to work and would be premium rate numbers even if they did.

wow a car! thats great Abbie! Bet it was a shock!

I got mainly money, a few dvds Miranda Series 1 and 90210 series 1 and one tree hill series 6 and then some clothes

I got a bag, some books and DVDs, socks of course and that was about it; I didn't really want much as I knew I'd have to bring it all out here and then take it back at the end of the year!

Thread Information