Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leyla/David/Alicia/Justin

no way how old is amy? 15 16 davids 25 26

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Does anyone think that David might get with Amy? I think she may have a crush on him.
    Yeah I got that tonight when Amy said she'd look after David when Leyla was going to her meeting with the bank manager. You seen David look at Amy, then in the pub Amy couldn't wait to get back to the shop beside David.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Yes my husband and I spotted that. I would find that an awful storyline though - Alicia and David have been through so much - can't the scriptwriters give them a break? It's not Eastenders!!

I was wondering whether sh'ed make a pass at him, he'd turn her down and then she'd make an allegation about him or something?

You mean Leyla and David have been through so much
    I agree, I wish scriptwriters could think of something else than breaking couples up all the time

Dur yes of course I meant Leyla!

could not agree more - its becoming tedious and very lazy 'writing' - its as if they are running out of ideas..

Amy has a teenage crush on David. I don't think Davids daft enough to get involved with her. It looks like Alicia and Andy are an item now .

Would not hold my breath over David not falling for Amy's charme one time when he has had a few

Matthew Wolfenden has revealed that he believes his Emmerdale alter ego David Metcalfe is meant to be with girlfriend Leyla Harding, after surviving a number of dramas together.

David and Leyla, portrayed by Roxanne Ghawa-Shahidi, have faced the shop owner's infidelity and the revelation that she has a secret son, but despite their difficulties, the pair continue to remain strong as a couple.

Wolfenden told Inside Soap: "I'd say Leyla is the right woman for David but then I think about all the things she's done to him. People often say to me, 'I can't believe he's still with her'.

"David seems to be under the thumb, and Leyla gets away with cheating, stealing and having a secret son. But David has been good enough to put that to one side, so because of that I reckon she must be the right girl for him."

However, the current peacefulness between David and Leyla could be shattered by the arrival of wild child Amy. Wolfenden has praised actress Chelsea Halfpenny's portrayal of the feisty teenager.

"I haven't had to give Chelsea any advice - she's absolutely fantastic," Wolfenden explained.

"She should give me some advice. We have a ball on set together and I love working with her. Chris Chittell (Eric Pollard) and Charlie Hardwick (Val Pollard) are really loving having Chelsea around because it's freshened the whole place up."

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has hinted that her character Alicia Gallagher could soon be at war with sister Leyla again.

Fans have recently seen Leyla forgive Alicia for stealing from her shop, a betrayal which had sparked the latest in a long line of clashes for the fiery siblings.

Speaking to Digital Spy on the red carpet at the British Soap Awards, Anderson revealed: "They're sisters, it's never calm for very long! There's so much going on with them - so many amazing things to happen in the next couple of months that are going to really put things on their head… It's never settled for too long!"

Asked whether the clashes could centre around Jacob, who was brought up by Alicia despite being Leyla's biological son, the actress replied: "Maybe! I'm not going to give it away too much, but there's a few things to do with Andy, a few things to do with David, and a few things to do with Jacob."

Anderson also admitted that she is embracing Alicia's current feud with her boss Chas Dingle, played by Lucy Pargeter.

"[Alicia's] got some great one-liners about Chas coming up in the next couple of months," she said. "I think it's good to keep the conflict between those two characters, because ultimately if they became friends, it'd become very boring because they'd probably gang up on people! I think it's nice to have them quite separate, and myself and Lucy get on famously."

Thread Information