Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Leyla/David/Alicia/Justin

Surrogacy, perhaps, since Alicia can't have a child of her own? That's a topic that could raise debate. It could also bring great heartbreak, should anything go wrong. And I do remember reading somewhere that a future storyline for Alicia could produce some heartbreak.

I certainly wouldn't want it to be something that would rock their marriage though. Only something that could make them stronger. Great drama yet encouraging for those who in real life face great obstacles yet go through it together and come out stronger in the end. Would be nice to see a few more of those kinds of storylines every so often.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiElle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-11-2014)

But has she tried IVF? Or is it just like Katie's where they arent certain and there is a possibility?

Could they ask Priya to be a surrogate?
    Might it be something to do with Jakey?

But has she tried IVF? Or is it just like Katie's where they arent certain and there is a possibility?

Could they ask Priya to be a surrogate?
    Might it be something to do with Jakey?

I think it is certain she can't have children which is why she adopted Jake. We had surrogacy in Emmerdale when Katie had a child for Grayson and Perdita Sinclair

Yeah i remember her going into labour in the car

lachlan is to stalk david and alicia

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has said that she has been challenged by the complex nature of her character Alicia Metcalfe's upcoming storyline.

As previously reported, popular couple Alicia and David will be taking centre stage once again this year with a big plot, following a quieter time on screen recently.

Anderson told Hello: "It's going to be a very exciting year particularly at Emmerdale, where I am currently filming for a storyline that will hit screens in February.

"I still can't talk in too much detail about it, but I will say it's definitely living up to my expectations in terms of being a real challenge as the writing is extremely layered and the issues we are dealing with are very complex."

She added: "Nevertheless it's been brilliant to really get my teeth into the scripts over Christmas and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story is received and how it plays out in the following months."

Kate Oates has previously confirmed that the story will involve the White family and fans will be wondering whether they are getting the first hints of it next week when Lachlan starts copying David.

Emmerdale airs weeknights at 7pm on ITV, with an extra episode at 8pm on Thursdays.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-01-2015), tammyy2j (09-01-2015)

I think it may be that Lachlan gets a man-crush on David, which obviously isnt reciprocated and then the whole thing blows up for David, as he has set up his football team with no proper advice?

where is his CRB checks on coaches and adults involved?

where is his liability insurance against injury or accidents?

where is his first aiders?

etc etc

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-01-2015), Perdita (09-01-2015), tammyy2j (09-01-2015)

I wonder will Lachlan say David or Alicia abused him lying, saw this theory on another forum

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder will Lachlan say David or Alicia abused him lying, saw this theory on another forum
    taht was my thought - Lachlan sayd david did something to him, it all comes out that david is encouraging girls as young as sarah to 'play' with boys much much older, and him, Pete, Rakesh have all been watching without any formal vetting etc??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-01-2015)

Thread Information