Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funniest phishing scam

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Thank you, alan. That's just brilliant.
    He has a book out. The photo in the Sun of him sans beard is so obviously photoshopped by a blind person

I have to say I was nearly taken in by this one received today because of the perfect English and grammar...:

"INTERNATION DEPARTMENT OF THE FBI UK.
    Address: 23 Knight-bridge Rd.London.
    United Kingdom.W11 2BQ
    Tell:+447045782515 , +447045783489
    Fax: +447005-938-610 +447005-930-855

Attn;Beneficiary,

This is the department of international department of the FBI in UK Branch.This is to inform you on the compensation payment exercise going on in the London(BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION).This department was given the authority to monitor and official release your compensation payment by western union atm gold card.Your compensation payment is $1,425,000.00.We discover that your name is one of the scam victim,in a file number 0928774897.We are not require any money from you to get this claim,you will only follow the instruction below,for you to get your fund without any delay.Please if you do not understand clearly ask question.I will show you the copy of the western union atm card in your name,when i received your respond.

You will have to send a western union to your name on London address.Below is the example.

Your Legal name:?
    Address: 23 Knight-bridge Rd.
    City: London.
    Zip code: W11 2BQ

You can ask your relative or friend to help you to send the money to your name,in the London address above.You can also send it your self.This to
    make you to be 100% sure that no one can pick up the money,except you taking back the money yourself.The official money you need to send is $825,the
    mtcn we be use to create and activate western union atm premium account,that you can be withdraw your money every 24 hours,until your money is completely.This is the guarantee that the money is still yours and no one can pick up the money except you.When this account is activated and create,You will be using the same mtcn to pick up the $5,000 every 24 hours or you use the western union atm card to withdraw your money in any atm machine,as soon as you send the $825,please let have the sender address,name and the mtcn,and the western union premium account will be set-up in few minutes and you can start to be picking up $5,000 every 24 hours or you wait for the shipment of the western union atm card.You should understand very well,without
    An id card in your name,no one can pick up the money that you send to your name, this is to ensure you that this is 100% guarantee process of claim.

It is very important that you follow the above instruction for easy collection of your fund without any document require for transfer.The only reason you
    need to send the money is for the western union to get the mtcn to create the premium account,with the same mtcn,you will pick up $5,000 every 24 hours until your fund is complete.The require fee for the premium account is $825,which you will send to your name ,in above address,the money is still yours,you can take it back any time you want.The mtcn will only be use to create the premium account.The $825 will still be yours.

Your urgent respond is very important and urgent.

Your Faithfully.

Kevil Max
    FBI OFFICER."

Whats a MTCN. I want one
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Apparently it's a Western Union Money Transfer Control Number, whatever that is.

Anyway, I'm sorry but you can't have one. Only the lucky recipients of Mr Max, the FBI Officer's, email is entitled to one.

By the way, I paid over my $825 and I'm still waiting for my first $5,000. You don't think it was a scam after all do you?

But it looked so plausible......
    Last edited by parkerman; 23-12-2011 at 12:29.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Apparently it's a Western Union Money Transfer Control Number, whatever that is.

Anyway, I'm sorry but you can't have one. Only the lucky recipients of Mr Max, the FBI Officer's, email is entitled to one.

By the way, I paid over my $825 and I'm still waiting for my first $5,000. You don't think it was a scam after all do you?

But it looked so plausible......

Of course its not a scam. Your $5000 has probably been caught up in the Christmas post. If you had paid the $ 4999 (Four thousand Nine Hundred and ninety nine dollars American for express delivery it would have been delivered direct to your local branch of the Bank of Benin

How are we getting on with raising the ransom money for Abigail (Rudolph) Lost in Nigeria.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    How are we getting on with raising the ransom money for Abigail (Rudolph) Lost in Nigeria.
    I'm still negotiating but my money is tied up in a Western Union MTCN at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I am just waiting on my uncle Kelvin's cash to come through... just one more payment for the fees and I will have millions..
    Super Mod

I just thought I would share my good news with you all.

Apparently after seven months of intensive negotiations between the FBI and the Secretary General of the United Nations, it has been agreed to release the £1,500,000 owed to me by the Central Bank of Nigeria. All I have to do is send $175 to Goodluck Jonathan personally (although curiously the name on the account I have to deposit this money is actually Alfred Williams) and he will see to it that my money is released.

It must be genuine as I have been warned that anyone asking for more than $175 is a fraudster and if I receive such a request I am to cease communication with EVERYONE I have EVER known.....

Still it's good to know that in spite of Syria etc., Ban-Ki moon has been able to spend seven months in intensive negotiations on my behalf. Fair play to him.

When I get the money I am going to donate some of it to Bob Diamond as he will be a bit hard up next year without his bonus.
    Last edited by parkerman; 30-06-2012 at 17:36.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (30-06-2012), Perdita (30-06-2012), Siobhan (01-07-2012)

Apparently if you do not pay over this $175 (one hundred and seventy five dollars United States) then the FBI will arrest you anywhere in the world. IM sure that incised Clacton

Thread Information