Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2011 (UK show)

X Factor bosses are to donate profits from the phone vote to replace shamed Frankie Cocozza to charity.
    Viewers can throw a lifeline to one of the four acts who were ditched from the show by their own mentors, with 2 Shoes, Amelia Lily, James Michael and Jonjo Kerr in the running.
    Now ITV and show producers talkbackThames and Syco have said the profits - amounting to at least 22p per call - will go to Help For Heroes.
    None of the four ejected acts has so far faced a public vote, but show bosses decided to bring them back to plug the gap left by Frankie, who was axed from the show on Tuesday after he broke show rules by boasting about drug use.
    The winner of the phone vote will return to the X Factor on Saturday night to sing alongside the remaining wannabes to perform either a Queen or Lady Gaga song.
    Elaine Bedell, ITV's director of entertainment, said: "In these unprecedented circumstances I'm pleased that we are giving viewers the opportunity to vote for one act to return to Saturday's show and that all profits from this vote will be donated to Help For Heroes."
    Phone lines opened at 4pm today and close during the show on Saturday, which begins at 8.15pm, with call terms at www.itv.com/terms.

PA

Why are the media giving Frankie Ccan't-sing and publicity. We don't need another usless talentless wannabee. Ignore him he might go away.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-11-2011), megan999 (12-11-2011)

Rihanna and former contestant Rebecca Ferguson have landed guest spots on next week's X Factor results show.

The Barbados-born popstar, who caused controversy with her raunchy performance on last year's X Factor final, will top the bill on next Sunday's (November 27) ITV1 showdown.

Meanwhile, Ferguson makes her first return to the X Factor stage since finishing runner-up in the 2010 series. She is expected to perform 'Nothing's Real But Love', the lead track from her debut album Heaven.

Lady GaGa appeared on yesterday's (November 13) results show and came out to comfort eliminated contestant Kitty Brucknell on spinoff show The Xtra Factor.

Six contestants remain on The X Factor with the chance of winning a Syco record contract and to become Christmas number one.

Amelia Lily is the new bookmakers' favourite after returning to the ITV1 show as a wildcard act on Saturday.

Amelia is a more credible favourite than Janet, who's murdered every song she's been given so far!

I loved Kitty getting to sing a few lines of Born This Way I dont understand why Lulu wouldnt give her another Gaga song to sing instead giving her a Queen song Lulu can be an idiot Johnny and Sami were more liked than Kitty and Misha is another who isnt liked

Amelia is great she never should have been sent home to begin with her mentor Kelly knows feck all imo

Did Frankie leave on his own or was he axed looked to me on sat night that it was his decision to leave Gary never apologised for messing up with Frankie and putting on the live shows to start with other way more talented contestants and then telling him to behave really starting to dislike Barlow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (14-11-2011)

Personally I wanted to James to return as in years gone by if an act left it was an act of the same catergory that was bought back, if gary hadn't put Frankie through in the first place (and i think we all know why he did) we would have had all this, James IMHO is the better singer by far. Also think the headlines should have been "Act poised to return" instead of "Amelia poised to return" made it all too obvious that people should put her back in.

LFC FOR LIFE YNWA JFT 96

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Why are the media giving Frankie Ccan't-sing and publicity. We don't need another usless talentless wannabee. Ignore him he might go away.
    I say expect to see Frankie and maybe his family in their own reality show or some other reality show

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien View Post
    why are the media giving frankie ccan't-sing and publicity plus cant keep in his pants . We don't need another usless talentless wannabee. Ignore him he might go away.
    fyp
    Last edited by lizann; 15-11-2011 at 11:36.

The X Factor finalists will each tackle songs from the movies on this week's live show.

The six remaining acts - Little Mix, Misha B, Amelia Lily, Janet Devlin, Marcus Collins and Craig Colton - will each perform a song featured in a classic film.

The X Factor has featured a movie-themed week in the past, including 2009's series - which famously saw Louis Walsh challenging Simon Cowell's choice of a song from the little-known cult film Gummo.

On that occasion, acts including Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon and Joe McElderry sang songs from the films Pulp Fiction, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Lion King.

Last week, the finalists sang tracks by Lady GaGa and Queen, with Kitty Brucknell being eliminated.

The X Factor airs on Saturday at 8.15pm on ITV1.

Thread Information