Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterloo Road Series 7 ***Contains Spoiler*******

its gna be depressing with the cancer storyline

Wednesday 25 May
    7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD
    www.bbc.co.uk/waterlooroad

When new girl Evie Prior arrives at Waterloo Road, something about her story doesn't quite add up, as the popular school drama continues. It's not long before she's upsetting her classmates and causing problems for Karen. Evie tries to empathise with Finn, who's devastated by girlfriend Sam's terminal illness. But when Evie's story unravels and the truth is revealed, the school is forced to deal with the fallout.

Meanwhile, it's appraisal time for the over-confident Eleanor and the nervous Daniel Chalk. Karen sits in on their classes and finds room for improvement for both teachers. But has she got it in for Ms Chaudry?

There's romance in the Scotcher household. Jess and Aiden are all over each other, but that doesn't stop Aiden's illicit encounters with Vicki. And as Rob works towards his PGCE, Karen offers to help him with his essay writing after work.

i enjoyed wednesdays, the trailer for next week looks so sad!

I love Robson Green (watched way too many of his Extreme Fishing even though I would probably never go fishing in my life)! I was suprised it Series 7 started so soon.. Not complaining though

i know i'll need my tissues at the ready for sam's cancer storyline. she is one of my favourite chraracters

Very good episode, I thought that the young man playing Martin did a great job in portraying a confused young man

Wednesday 1 June
    7.30-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD
    www.bbc.co.uk/waterlooroad

It's launch day for Karen's new community café and she's invited the Director of Education along, as the popular school drama continues. But with Daniel Chalk in charge, will the café be ready in time?

Twins Shona and Rhona are acting up in class, because they're caught in the middle of a bitter custody battle between their mum and gran. As the court makes its decision, the twins' gran takes matters into her own hands, with a stunt that could jeopardise the café launch.

Meanwhile, Rob's estranged wife, Naomi, wants to play happy families and warns Karen off her man in a bid to keep him to herself. And Vicki finally sees Aiden's true colours, and is forced to reveal their infidelity to Jess and Ronan.

Last night's episode was superb. Waterloo road is just getting better and better

Robson Green has praised his ongoing Waterloo Road romance plotline, hailing it as a "proper old-fashioned" love story.

The actor's character Rob Scotcher has developed a slow-burning attraction to headteacher Karen Fisher, played by Amanda Burton, since being taken on as Waterloo Road's site manager at the beginning of the latest series.

Speaking to Take It Easy about the story, Green commented: "I think Amanda is a wonderful actress and the great thing about my character's relationship with her character is that it's a proper old-fashioned romance, without any of the bitterness you so often see in TV dramas.

"It's just a genuine, loving relationship between two people who are attracted to one another."

Green went on to confirm that he filmed Waterloo Road last summer and will only feature in the first ten episodes of this series. Karen is also expected to bow out in episode ten.

Discussing his future, Green said: "Ten episodes and I'm gone. But there's more Extreme Fishing, there's a big new drama series I'm involved with which is set in Newcastle, and I'm hoping to do a comedy drama about football mascots with my old friend Mark Benton, who I appear alongside in Waterloo Road.

"The idea would be for me and him to play the mascots of our favourite football teams - mine is Newcastle United and his is Middlesbrough - and end up tussling on the pitch, in the way that real-life mascots have occasionally done in the past. The project is only at the idea stage at the moment, but I'd love to see it happen."

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I don't know about any one else, but after reading this, it does not seem that WATERLOO ROAD can't keep head teachers longer than one series LOL
    Last edited by JustJodi; 25-05-2011 at 13:11. Reason: changed something

Thread Information