Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie: 50 great years..by Tony Warren

I think it's a nice tribute though I dont really see what Boyzone has got to do with Coronation Street. Wonder what song they will sing?

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    I think it's a nice tribute though I dont really see what Boyzone has got to do with Coronation Street. Wonder what song they will sing?
    Probably as a favour to Keith Duffy.

Man will fame hungry Kym stop at nothing to get herself the centre of attention.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I agree, they probably did it because of Keith Duffy. I think this is a fantastic idea! The stars have certainly been very busy in the run up to the live episode. The actor’s skills are certainly going to be tested in tonight's episode.

Liz

CORRIE boss Phil Collinson admits he is using the soap as a platform to promote GAY rights.
    The gay producer reckons the current lesbian storyline involving Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent) and Sian Powers (Sacha Parkinson) helps create positive role models.

Phil said: "Coronation Street is an amazing platform.

"What's transmitted on Monday night people talk about in pubs, clubs and at work the next day.

"You can really make a difference to the way people think - and this show has always had a gay sensibility."

He said Corrie was created by gay writer Tony Warren 50 years ago, so it was fitting that a gay man was running it in its golden anniverary year.

The Sun

Thread Information