Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 20-th Dec - 25th Dec

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    the expert witness at her trial has now been discredited - therefore the evidence he gave at Tracy's trial is suspect, and hence she appeals for a retrial...
    So she could only be in it for a few months.. if they have a retrail and find evidence was find she goes back in.. they will drag the retrail out to keep her in corrie as long as possible.. I wonder if she will do a runner
    Super Mod

Didnt Tracey admit to killing Charlie only make it sound like it was self defence ???????

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Didnt Tracey admit to killing Charlie only make it sound like it was self defence ???????
    Yes, that's how I remember it.

Over on Coronation Street this Christmas, tensions between Sally and Kevin are still running high in the aftermath of the tram crash disaster and the revelation of Kevin's affair with Molly.

Although Sally has agreed to let Kevin stay for Christmas for the sake of the girls, it's clear that she's still far from ready to forgive and forget his devastating infidelity.

As Christmas Day continues, however, the ice between the pair shows some signs of melting when Sally agrees to give Kevin a break from caring for baby Jack and takes the child into her arms.

While holding Jack, Sally sobs silently as the full implications of Kevin's behaviour sink in. Can the Webster family ever get back to normal, or will Christmas only make things a whole lot worse?

Im confused. I thought Tyrone has taken the baby for good, but clearly Kevin gets him back?!

It seems Tyrone can't handle looking after someone else's baby.

The Coronation Street memorial service for the victims of the Weatherfield tram disaster will contain a poem penned by the Poet Laureate, it has been revealed.

Tonight, viewers will see Ken Barlow (Bill Roache) recite a touching tribute to former neighbours Ashley Peacock (Steven Arnold), Molly Dobbs (Vicky Binns) and Charlotte Hoyle (Becky Hindley), all of whom perished during the soap's catastrophic 50th anniversary storyline earlier this month.

According to The Sun, show producers initially asked Carol Ann Duffy if she could publish a piece to commemorate the milestone, but then found the words so moving that they decided it would perfect for tonight's Christmas Eve vigil.

Duffy, a devout Coronation Street fan, said: "If there was anyone deciding what poem was to be read at a community event it would be Ken.

"I went along to the filming with my daughter and it was magical. There we were stood in the fake snow and it felt like a real street, like a Charles Dickens novel come to life. It was magical, an electrifying experience."

Duffy also called for her close personal friend and Coronation Street creator Tony Warren to be named in the Queen's New Year Honours List.

"I was so proud to be asked and so proud to know my poem, would be on the show. If there is one thing this country should do, it is to knight Tony Warren for creating Coronation Street," she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Angel View Post
    Tonight, viewers will see Ken Barlow (Bill Roache) recite a touching tribute to former neighbours Ashley Peacock (Steven Arnold), Molly Dobbs (Vicky Binns) and Charlotte Hoyle (Becky Hindley), all of whom perished during the soap's catastrophic 50th anniversary storyline earlier this month.

And what about the Taxi driver.. the 4th victim??
    Super Mod

Daily Mirror for 27 December: "One mother comes home from the hospital in despair after her worst fears come true."

Who's that then?

Thread Information