Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/ne...-unveiled.html

The cover art for Susan Boyle's eagerly-anticipated debut album has been unveiled.

I Dreamed A Dream, whose full tracklisting was revealed last week, will be released on November 23 in the UK and a day later in the US.

Alongside covers of hits by Madonna, the Rolling Stones and The Monkees, I Dreamed A Dream will feature 'Who I Was Born To Be', a new song written especially for Boyle.

The album has been produced by Steve Mac, who has previously worked with artists including Westlife, Leona Lewis and Paul Potts.

Wild Horses

she is going to do really well with this album isnt she
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Susan Boyle has unveiled the tracklisting for her debut album.

I Dreamed A Dream from the Britain's Got Talent runner-up will be released in the UK on November 23 and will be available in the US from the following day.

Boyle said: "It was my greatest ambition to release an album and I have finally achieved it.

"This amazing journey has helped me find my own identity and fulfil my wish. There is happiness out there for everyone who dares to dream."

The album features 11 cover versions and one new song, 'Who I Was Born To Be', written especially for Boyle.

The full tracklisting is as follows:

* 'Wild Horses'
    * 'I Dreamed A Dream'
    * 'Cry Me A River'
    * 'How Great Thou Art'
    * 'You'll See'
    * 'Daydream Believer'
    * 'Up To The Mountain'
    * 'Amazing Grace'
    * 'Who I Was Born To Be'
    * 'Proud'
    * 'The End of The World'
    * 'Silent Night'

SCOTS singing sensation Susan Boyle is all set to be a real Christmas cracker this year - as the star of a festive telly spectacular.

The 48-year-old will perform live in front of a galaxy of stars for ITV's An Audience With Susan Boyle.

The spinster - who was runner- up on Britain's Got Talent - will sing hits from her debut album on the hour-long glitzy telly extravaganza.

And the show is already being tipped as ITV's biggest weapon to take on the BBC in the Christmas ratings war.

A TV source said: "Susan started her career on ITV so it is only right it should properly take off on ITV as well.

"Already people are calling it the jewel in ITV's crown this Christmas. The show could be screened across the globe and be one of ITV's biggest ever ratings successes.

"Britain's Got Talent judges Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden will definitely want to be there but producers are considering inviting celeb fans like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher."

SuBo, from Blackburn, West Lothian, pulled in 20million US viewers when she sang debut single Wild Horses on America's Got Talent.

Her album I Dreamed A Dream is released on November 23 and will be a smash on both sides of the Atlantic.

The source added: "Susan's show will be the must-watch programme over the festive period."

She could be a contender for the Christmas No. 1 single

i heard her on the radio the other day was well surprised that it was her to be honest. She sounde alot different.

I think a definite contender for number one at christmas.

hope she does well she deserves it
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Sharon Osbourne has claimed that Susan Boyle looks like a "slapped a**e".

The America's Got Talent judge made the remark in a US radio interview along with a number of other insults about Boyle's appearance.

Speaking about Boyle's success on Sirius XM Radio, Osbourne commented: "I like everybody to do well. Even somebody that looks like a slapped a**e. God bless her. It's like, 'You go girl'. She does look like a hairy a**ehole."

Osbourne went on to describe the overnight sensation as a "lovely lady" who needs a "Gillette razor".

She continued: "[God] gave her the talent. Yes he did. [And] he hit her with a f**king ugly stick."

Footage of the star's interview has since been uploaded onto YouTube, where it has attracted a largely negative response.

Osbourne's attack comes less than two months after she was seen applauding and blowing a kiss at Boyle following her performance on the America's Got Talent final.

What a bitch!

Sharon Osborne is a plastic representation of a real woman. She has totally remade herself because she was insecure with her looks.

She should be ashamed of herself for putting down another woman in such an unpleasant manner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (04-12-2009)

ITV has announced plans to air a Susan Boyle special next month.

I Dreamed A Dream - The Susan Boyle Story will see the Britain's Got Talent star celebrate her love of music and will feature tracks from her debut album.

The show, which will also be broadcast on TV Guide Network in the US, will include interviews with her friends and celebrity fans, including Simon Cowell, whose company SyCo TV is behind the special.

TV Guide’s president Ryan O’Hara commented: "Susan Boyle is one of those rare personalities who has captivated millions of fans around the world with her undeniable vocal talent and incredible life story.

"For the first time ever, fans will have an opportunity to see Susan Boyle shine on stage in her own spotlight, witness amazing musical performances in a concert setting, as well as gain insight into the challenges she overcame as she rose to an international phenomenon."

I Dreamed A Dream - The Susan Boyle Story will premiere Sunday, December 13 on ITV1 in the UK and TV Guide in the US.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...-in-uk-us.html

Thread Information