Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 'Emmerdale' announces shock arson plot

Quote Originally Posted by chartley101 View Post
    Seriously? Shame on the company because they didnt script a fictional funeral for a fictional character in a fictional soap? oh deary me!!
    Viv was one of the longest characters on the show and I agree she deserved a better exit and funeral so damn right shame on the writers and ITV

Quote Originally Posted by chartley101 View Post
    Seriously? Shame on the company because they didnt script a fictional funeral for a fictional character in a fictional soap? oh deary me!!
    well said

Emmerdale star Sammy Winward has discussed the latest drama in store for her character Katie Sugden, who will soon discover the truth about corrupt detective Nick Henshall.

In recent weeks, fans have seen Katie continue to date Henshall (Michael McKell), unaware that he was responsible for the blaze which claimed the lives of Terry and Viv.

However, speaking to All About Soap, Winward confirmed that Katie finally sees Henshall's true colours after agreeing to go away for a short holiday with him.

The actress explained: "She thinks leaving the village for a few days will do them both good - especially if it means being away from Andy. But then she stops off at his house on her way home and is stunned to find press clippings about Henshall's first wife, who died in an arson attack."

She continued: "The pieces all start to fall into place for her and she finally realises that Henshall was behind the fire. She still doesn't quite know how he fits into the bigger picture but she knows there's something he's been hiding.

"Anything could happen - Katie is terrified at this point. She knows that Henshall isn't the trustworthy man she thought he was and so he is bound to be very angry if he knew what she'd discovered. Things are about to get very exciting - watch this space."

Earlier this week, Winward revealed that she had recently filmed her "most intense" Emmerdale scenes to date.

DS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

southlundon (04-02-2011)

As before I know its soap , but when Brenda drives the car at Andy in the caravan that's attempted murder. So its Andy that has to be asked if he wants to press charges, what the hell has it got to do with John and Moira, we don't want to press charges ! what ! its nothing to do with them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walsh2509 For This Useful Post:

southlundon (04-02-2011), tammyy2j (04-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    As before I know its soap , but when Brenda drives the car at Andy in the caravan that's attempted murder. So its Andy that has to be asked if he wants to press charges, what the hell has it got to do with John and Moira, we don't want to press charges ! what ! its nothing to do with them.
    Yes I agree it was up to Andy and he should have called the cops as Henshall was off duty

I kinda hoped Henshall would have killed Katie

... it was Attempted Murder, Drink Driving ( she didnt even get breathalysed), driving without due care and attention -- and I bet, she drove home..Emmerdale sometimes loses the plot

Thread Information