Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Winter 2010

Its forecast to snow in Bristol Sat/Sun and in London Fri/Sat. Sleet in both the days before snow is forecast. Back in London Friday evening. Not getting my hopes up though - didn't snow when they forecast it last time!

But I really want it to snow.. I want to take pretty pictures with my camera!!

Eta: Though I won't be too happy if it decides to snow while I'm on the M4.. heavy rain is bad enough!
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 14-12-2010 at 21:06.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I'm back to work on Monday after the Christmas break and guess what we got tonight at tea-time? YES more fooking snow.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I would like some snow

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I would like some snow
    ~I'm so glad to said that. When i'm clearing the path tomorrow. i'll stick it in a bag and post it down to you as we still have clumps of ice on the pavements from the snowfall at the begining of December.

I sprained a ligament in my knee trying not to fall on snow and ice, it is melting now, can't wait for it to be gone

I just think Ive missed out on all the good snow, when we had a good load in exeter it was the day I was leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I'm back to work on Monday after the Christmas break and guess what we got tonight at tea-time? YES more fooking snow.
    We had tonnes of snow the week before Christmas but thankfully it melted on the 27th as I flew out to Germany on the 28th to guess what!! More snow.. was shocked when I came back to Green grass!!!
    Super Mod

I was at the shops yesterday and the snow we had on Friday was starting to melt. I passed this guy and he said he'd forgotten what tarmac looked liked. We're due to get some rain this week so hopefully that will get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    We had tonnes of snow the week before Christmas but thankfully it melted on the 27th as I flew out to Germany on the 28th to guess what!! More snow.. was shocked when I came back to Green grass!!!
    seemingly you got the brunt of it, because when I came back after xmas it was melting, then it warmed up and we're now snow free (for the moment!)

Thread Information