Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince William

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Oh I am so. We spent loads of boozy weekends together when she was studying up at St Andrew's. I can't wait to show off Matt & Seb they're going to be stunning.
    show of matt and Seb all you want but I am going to snog them in front of the Queen!!!
    Super Mod

I'm gonna christen the Royal bed.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'm gonna christen the Royal bed.
    You will have to throw Kay Kay and Billy boy out first
    Super Mod

This made me laugh You guys are hilarious.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    You will have to throw Kay Kay and Billy boy out first
    It's fine we plan to do the dirty deed when Katie and Wullie are oot on the balcony having their photos taken

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    This made me laugh You guys are hilarious.
    What can I say Abigail some men are just worth fighting over and Matt and Seb are all Man.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (06-03-2011)

Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen, will design Kate Middleton's wedding dress, according to reports.

The 36-year-old designer replaced McQueen following his suicide and had worked alongside him for 14 years.

She has designed dresses for high-profile women before, including Michelle Obama and Sara Buys, who married the son of the Duchess of Cornwall, Tom Parker Bowles.

Despite this, the CEO of Alexander McQueen and Burton herself are both denying that they will be involved with the design of the dress.

However, in the past there has been much secrecy surrounding the designers of royal wedding dresses, with David and Elizabeth Emanuel hiring security and locking the gown in a safe when they created Princess Diana's dress.

ITN

George Michael has recorded a cover version for the Royal wedding for the second time in weeks to "make it even more romantic".

The singer has spent two days putting together a track as a special present for Prince William and Kate Middleton.

He asked fans on Twitter to submit possible songs he could cover as a gift to the Royal couple, and has now chosen one.

In a series of posts on his page, he wrote: "So excited that about (sic) the song/gift... Recorded the track all over again yesterday in a different key and a new vocals (sic), sounds even more romantic..."

The song was finished this week but Michael went back to the studio on Wednesday to record it again to make sure the end product was perfect.

He is determined to keep the track a secret until he unveils it later today - but he has given fans a number of clues.

Posting a series of clues for his fans, Michael wrote: "I think I've chosen a song for William and Kate.

"Suffice to say it's a beautiful song and it was never a single so chances are u don't know it. But I think it's a perfect fit. It was written in the seventies by a genius.

"Tell you what, I'll give u a clue that will really narrow it down to that handful of great love songs of the pop era. The first word of the title is 'You' (sic)."

Fans were quick to submit their guesses, and within an hour the 47-year-old revealed someone had correctly named the track - but still refused to publicly say what he will be recording.

He posted: "Oh my giddy aunt, somebody already got it!!!"

The singer, who found fame with Wham! in the 1980s before going on to solo success, also revealed he met Prince William as a child.

He wrote: "I'm so happy for William, I only ever met him twice, but he was such a nice kid.

"Actually he asked me to sing!!! He was only eight!

"It was a Xmas party at Kensington Palace, and believe it or not I'm too shy to sing to small numbers of people so I said no", tweeted Michael.

The song will be available to download for free on Cnn.com from Friday and Michael is urging fans to make an online donation on the Royal Wedding charity website instead of getting the couple a gift.

Sky News

The official programme for Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding has been made available to download.

Included in the programme is the full Order of Service which will be followed by the 1,900 guests at the ceremony in Westminster Abbey tomorrow morning. The front and back of the booklet are adorned with William and Middleton's respective family Coat of Arms.

Among the details about the prayers, music and hymns which will be heard, it has been confirmed that the bride-to-be's brother James Middleton will read The Lesson.

A personal message from the couple on page two of the 28-page document reads: "We are both so delighted that you are able to join using celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives.

"The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply."

They added: "We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."

It also reveals that Middleton will vow to "love, comfort, honour and keep" Prince William, while omitting 'obey'.

The official programme is available to download from the royal wedding website and 150,000 copies, priced £2 ($3.33) each, will be on sale across London.

Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry at Westminster Abbey tomorrow morning.

DS

It's fine we plan to do the dirty deed when Katie and Wullie are oot on the balcony having their photos taken

What can I say Abigail some men are just worth fighting over and Matt and Seb are all Man.
    Did we miss the hen night???

Can't wait for my date with Matt and Seb tomorrow!! see ya there Kath?
    Super Mod

Heres the link for the pdf download http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/cont...ts/RWOP_V2.pdf

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Trinity (28-04-2011)

Thread Information