Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince William

Irish rugby captain Brian O'Driscoll and his actress wife Amy Huberman have been invited to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Writing on his blog, the former British and Irish Lions skipper said it was an honour to be asked but did not say whether he would attend.

A total of 1,900 guests have been invited to the ceremony at Westminster Abbey on 29 April.

O'Driscoll is acknowledged as one of the most talented players in the world.

He made his debut for Ireland in 1999 and has scored 42 tries for his country.

He has toured with the British and Irish Lions three times, captaining the side in New Zealand in 2005.

St James's Palace has not officially released the names of invitees to the wedding but more than half are family and friends.

Not all the guests at the service will go on to a Buckingham Palace reception.

O'Driscoll is expected to be one of a number of sports stars attending, with David Beckham and his wife Victoria reported to be among the invited guests.

The 32-year-old Leinster centre married Ms Huberman in a highly publicised wedding last year.

Given his popularity in his native country, some correspondents described the nuptials as Ireland's own version of a Royal wedding.

I take it that Ronald Weasley's pet owl Errol is delivering the SB members invites that's why we haven't recieved ours yet?

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The official website for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton went online Wednesday, a hub of information on the upcoming nuptials including eagerly anticipated details of the bride's dress.

The website, www.officialroyalwedding2011.org, includes photos of the couple as well as features, including on Westminster Abbey, where the wedding will be held on April 29, and on Buckingham Palace, the venue for the reception.

"As well as regular updates on the wedding details ahead of the event, on the day itself the site will be the first place to view information such as the details of Miss Middleton's wedding dress," St James's Palace said.

Information about the bride's gown is being kept almost as a state secret as palace officials refuse to say who the designer is, what kind of style the dress will be or even whether Kate will wear a veil.

The website also hosts the royal wedding Twitter feed as well as the latest YouTube videos of William, 28, and Kate, 29, including their recent visit to the Scottish town of St Andrews, where they met while attending university.

www.officialroyalwedding2011.org

AFP

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I take it that Ronald Weasley's pet owl Errol is delivering the SB members invites that's why we haven't recieved ours yet?
    Oh Kath.. I don't expect an invite.. me and Kay kay (Kate or missy princess to you) are BFF!!! Sure I will be her bridesmaid.. I am sure of it
    Super Mod

I hope my dress wont clash with Kate's dress

I havent got my invite yet I very disappointed I even went to Tescos and bought them a wedding gift

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Oh Kath.. I don't expect an invite.. me and Kay kay (Kate or missy princess to you) are BFF!!! Sure I will be her bridesmaid.. I am sure of it
    Aye sweetheart just you keep taking the pills. I'm gonna out shine everyone with my Rhianna red hair

Aye sweetheart just you keep taking the pills. I'm gonna out shine everyone with my Rhianna red hair
    keep your red hair.. Sebastian and Matt are my dates for this shin dig... Alan and Parkerman are my guest of honours (Kay kay said it was fine for them to come) so I will have all the hot men on the planet with me!!
    Super Mod

Aye that's what you think Seb & Matt are mines. We shall be flying out to our private island in the Maldives after the wedding. Seb already cleared it with Katie

Aye that's what you think Seb & Matt are mines. We shall be flying out to our private island in the Maldives after the wedding. Seb already cleared it with Katie
    Yeah right... look you is asking who to keep taking the pills.. there is no way you are mates with Kay kay....
    Super Mod

Oh I am so. We spent loads of boozy weekends together when she was studying up at St Andrew's. I can't wait to show off Matt & Seb they're going to be stunning.

Thread Information