Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince William

Can you please all remember - I AM NOT ALLOWED to drink Whiskey!! I don't want to embarras myself in front of the future Queen after all.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Can you please all remember - I AM NOT ALLOWED to drink Whiskey!! I don't want to embarras myself in front of the future Queen after all.
    no Whiskey.. no tiara...
    Super Mod

Ah Shiv, I need my Tiara! Ok but on your own heads be it Who is going to post the pictures on Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Ah Shiv, I need my Tiara! Ok but on your own heads be it Who is going to post the pictures on Facebook?
    Facebook.. we are getting Hello, OK, heat, woman's own exclusive deals... Failing that it will just appear in the SUN newspaper after we are arrested
    Super Mod

Mooney don't worry we'll look after you. We're not the kind of girls who get your rat-ar$ed, let you make a fool of yourself and post the pictures to the whole world. We behave like ladies when we're out I can't wait to neck a bottle of tequila loads of cocktails, snog loads of young fit blokes and scoff a big greasy donner kebab on the way home.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Chloe my eternal thanks for promising to look after me BUT is it ok if I snog the fit blokes too!!! Shiv, what was I thinking, Facebook indeed, well of course we will make the front pages of the SUN. Can I suggest we have a whip round at the beginning to cover the bail money, it looks like we gonna need it!!!

Well as an Irish person I do expect you UK people to bail me out.. that is the Irish way
    Super Mod

Camilla Luddington has been cast as Kate Middleton in an upcoming television movie about the engaged royal couple, according to reports.

Deadline claims that the British actress will star alongside Nico Evers-Swindell, who plays Prince William, in the Lifetime movie William And Kate.

The network previously revealed that the made-for-TV movie will explore the couple's early years together at university in Scotland and "the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and royal family pressures, and intense global media attention surrounding their storybook nuptials".

Production is scheduled to begin soon and it is thought the movie will premiere on Lifetime around the time of the wedding, which takes place in London on April 29.

Luddington has previously appeared in television shows including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Days Of Our Lives.

DS

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Camilla Luddington has been cast as Kate Middleton in an upcoming television movie about the engaged royal couple, according to reports.

Deadline claims that the British actress will star alongside Nico Evers-Swindell, who plays Prince William, in the Lifetime movie William And Kate.

The network previously revealed that the made-for-TV movie will explore the couple's early years together at university in Scotland and "the ups and downs of their nine-year courtship complicated by social and royal family pressures, and intense global media attention surrounding their storybook nuptials".

Production is scheduled to begin soon and it is thought the movie will premiere on Lifetime around the time of the wedding, which takes place in London on April 29.

Luddington has previously appeared in television shows including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Days Of Our Lives.

DS
    Damn I thought I had the role in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Damn I thought I had the role in the bag
    Would have loved to see you in it too

Thread Information