Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamwar Masood

Two new additions to Walford's Masood family

Nitin Ganatra and Himesh Patel have joined the EastEnders cast as father and son of the relatively-new Masood family.

Nitin – who has appeared in films such as Bride and Prejudice and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – will play Mr Masood, husband to Zainab (Nina Wadia). Himesh, meanwhile, is to appear as Shabnam's (Zahra Ahmadi) brother, Tamwar.

Speaking of the extension to her on-screen family, Nina Wadia told DS: "I'm absolutely thrilled Nitin has been cast – he's a fantastic actor. We have both played a husband and wife before. It will be fun having him play my husband in EastEnders.

"It's great working with Nitin as we both speak Gujarati which means we can have a bit of fun on set! He is a good friend. Another good thing about Mrs Masood's great relationship with her husband is that he shows her softer side – with him, you will get to see her smile!"

She added: "I'm also looking forward to working with my on-screen son, Himesh Patel. It's so nice to come to work and have some adult conversation, as at home I spend most of my day chatting to a three-year-old or my three-and-a-half-month-old baby!"

Post Office owner Zainab and daughter Shabnam made their debut appearance on the Square earlier this month.

Both Nitin and Himesh begin filming with the Walford soap next week and are expected to make their first screen appearance toward the end of September, beginning of November.

Talking Tamwar does Peggy & Pat, no not like that lol

Prepare yourselves lol (contains spoilers)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...like-that.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

magicdragon (30-09-2009)

I like it Especially "Peggy's" low boobs.

I just hope they are not going to make Tamwar a cross-dresser in the future, i dont think the Masoods can take another blow esp when they find out about Syed

that is so funny
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

omg, that is hilarious!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

lmao classic

They could have a talent night in the pub and Tamwar could do his impressions. Could you imagine Peggy's face.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Arrow Tamwar & Amira

From News of the World paper

Am: Tam I gotcha!

TIPSY Tamwar gets a hefty slap after drunkenly lunging for Amira, in EastEnders.

The boozy bust-up in Walford's Queen Vic happens after Lucy Beale (Melissa Suffield) spikes Tamwar's drink with vodka.

She knows he's got a crush on pretty Amira (Preeya Kalidas) and watches on as he makes a fool of himself. During a heart-to-heart with his brother's ex-girlfriend, sozzled Tamwar (Himesh Patel) tells the beautician about being "terminally single".

He then decides to plant a kiss on Amira's cheek - which results in painful rejection.

See the smacker on Oct 23.

PIC http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...on-Street.html

Imagine getting a slap on the woman you got a crush on, on your birthday lol

DS pics - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/sc...dale-kiss.html
    Last edited by Lennie; 11-10-2009 at 17:12.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

Cheesytoots (12-10-2009), lizann (12-10-2009), matt1378 (18-10-2009), tammyy2j (12-10-2009)

Maybe once Amira finds out about Chryd she might turn to Tamwar

Thread Information