Thread: Neighbours 2010 Season Finale

Neighbours 2010 Season Finale

Spoiler:
    Neighbours' 2010 season finale will see one Ramsay Street residence go up in flames, it has been reported.

According to TV Soap, the dramatic incident will provide a big cliffhanger as the final episode of the year airs in Australia next month.

Pictures published by the magazine show a burning Number 26 - the Scullys' house - as Lyn (Janet Andrewartha), Karl (Alan Fletcher) and Lucas (Scott Major) look on outside.

Although a number of characters are known to be departing Neighbours in the months ahead, it is currently unknown whether there will be any fatalities in the blaze.

The storyline has not yet been officially confirmed by the show's bosses, but executive producer Susan Bower has promised an explosive end to 2010 in her latest diary entry on the programme's official website.

Bower wrote: "As the end of year nears, it's one shock after another with some very emotional stories and a bit of fun thrown in as well. We've already filmed the end-of-year cliffhanger. It was sensational with lots of shocks, so I hope you enjoy the rollercoaster ride!"

In Australia, the fire episode will be the final edition to air before Neighbours makes its move from Channel Ten to Eleven next year. Meanwhile, it is expected to be transmitted in the UK in early 2011.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-11-2010), tammyy2j (12-11-2010)

I hope it is Lyn

Lyn, Charlie, Oscar and Summer live there, Steph is in prison so it could be one of them or also maybe one of Summer's friends Andrew, Chris or Natasha but since Lyn is watching it cant be her

i'm a bit disappointed with this cliffhanger, but nothing will beat the plane crash!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information