Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Without A Trace

Episode 13/24 Eating Away

A man who competes in eating contests goes missing after falling ill following his most recent competition win. Tests reveal that he has been poisoned with bleach. The team learn that the social misfit had been seeking advice from a prostitute on how to interact with women - and that he'd been asked to deliberately lose a chilli-eating contest. Meanwhile, Danny gets caught up in Carlos and Elena's custody battle.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Episode 14/24 Primed

Missing artist Abby Horton finds the inspiration for her paintings in photographs she takes of strangers on the street. Could someone have taken exception to being included in her unusual approach to art? As the team probe Abby's past for answers, Elena must pacify Sam when she reacts badly during an interview with Abby's father. What is it about the case that's upsetting her?

Episode 15/24 Desert Springs

When the manager of a water plant goes missing, suspicion falls on the many employees there who have recently lost their jobs - including one long-serving member of staff who threatened the missing man after being made redundant. But it turns out that there were also problems in the supervisor's love life … Meanwhile, Carlos feels betrayed when he finds out about Danny and Elena's relationship

Now see Ilove this programme, but as its on at 10 and I always fall asleep by the end! SO everyone goes missing and is never found!

Episode 16/24 Without You

The team have their hands full when a wealthy tourist's wife is abducted from their hotel room, and Elena's daughter Sofie goes missing. With the ongoing custody battle uppermost in his mind, Danny strongly suspects Carlos of taking Sofie from the babysitter, but Jack stresses the importance of considering all the possibilities. Meanwhile, Elena frets for her daughter's safety

Episode 17/24 Deep Water

Series star Anthony LaPaglia penned this episode, a departure from the usual formula - the audience knows the fate of the missing person before the team figure it out. When a recently elected senator goes missing, her husband's muted reaction makes him a prime suspect in her disappearance. But further investigation reveals a possible connection with big business - not to mention a disagreement with a former colleague who's also missing.

Episode 18/24 Connections

A teenager goes missing after a youth sent her a smutty note in an internet café. It's known that the fifteen-year-old was impatient to lose her virginity, and the team pull in for questioning all the men known to have viewed her risqué video blog. Meanwhile, Samantha is surprised when her estranged sister Emily pays her a visit

Episode 19/24 At Rest

Sam's sister Emily goes missing from a car park at a shopping centre, apparently the victim of a violent kidnapping. Reluctant to involve her FBI colleagues in the investigation, Sam takes some time off to help investigate her sister's disappearance. It's not long before Jack finds out what's happened though, and he accompanies Sam back to her home town as events force her to confront her past.

Episode 20/24 Skin Deep

A woman is distracted while out shopping with her young son. When she turns round again, he's gone. At first suspicion falls on the six-year-old's grandfather, a white supremacist who had made his attitude towards having a mixed-race grandchild abundantly clear. But he protests his innocence, and the investigation takes another turn when the family receive a ransom demand. This episode was directed by series star Eric Close.

Episode 21/24 Crash and Burn

Stuntman Mark O'Neil goes missing from a film set, leaving behind his mobile phone containing the ominous text message "You die today". As the squad investigate the case, they strive to tie together Mark's strained relationship with fellow stuntman Jimmy, an argument with his fiancée Meg which led to a fight in a bar, and his friendship with former marines colleague Hugh, who was badly injured in a dirt biking accident

Thread Information