Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are you going on holiday in 2011

Im going to Turkey a week tomorrow I cant wait

ive just got back from my holiday been to Ireland, on a sailing boat via scotland and some islands!

The caledonian Canal is a very beautiful part of the world!

Were about in Scotland did you sail Katy? Did you go up near the Western Isles there are some stunning places to visit up there. Well I'm not going anywhere this year again, lack of funds, but I did get some good news at work this week. My request to increase my hours was approved as from the 15 August I will be working full-time. We have just went through a job evaluation over the last 18 months at work and we will find out our new pay grades at the end of the month. We were told no-one can be down graded but if the evaluation came back that you were paid higher than you should have been then your pay will be frozen for two years. Going on that even without any increment increase I think I should be around £300 better of in my pay so I',going to start saving the money and I'm going on holiday next year.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I am going to the be on the Caledonian Canal later in the year, we have hired a cruiser - really looking forward to it!

we sailed up from hartlepool to Inverness and then went down the caledonia, we stopped in Inverness, Fort Augustus and corpack i think near to fort william. Then we went out to the sea and went past some islans mooring up at Oban Marina which is on Kerrera.

Its absolutley stunning up there.

Thread Information