Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are you going on holiday in 2011

Where are you going on holiday in 2011

Do any of you have any exciting plans? The massive hike in air prices and uncertainty about my employment situation have put my plan to go to Australia or the US on hold

Doesn't stop you planning them though? ;) I have an America and Australia tab, if I come across something I want to visit, I bookmark it. It doesn't matter that its not even remotely possible for the next two years at least.

I don't know yet.. hope to interrail around Scandinavia/Europe, dependent on how much money is leftover at the end of the year. I saved up all summer to buy a camera, so I'd have to save the student loan.. but nothing set in stone yet.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 02-11-2010 at 08:14.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

My housemates and I are wanting to go to the south of France next summer then hop over to Italy for a few days. Nothing is confirmed and it all depends on money and such.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I have no holidays in 2011 as I am moving to Germany on July 30th for good...
    Super Mod

Shiv your finally doing up sticks and moving to Germany. Good for you girl. I have no plans for 2011. If things are the way the are now I'll be going no-were again, also if Marley get the chance to go to Paris with the school that's going to cost me an arm and a leg.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (02-11-2010)

I think after 5 years thinking about it, it was time to do it.. not sure if I can keep my job, it is possible as I don't have to work in an office, so fingers crossed I can keep my job and live in Germany too
    Super Mod

Today we booked a family holiday to Morocco.. During Christmas and we will be back just after midnight New Years Day.
    I can't say I am that excited to be honest as I absolutely love spending Christmas in the UK and the thought of spending Christmas abroad saddens me. However I am going on a holiday after nearly 3 years I think so can't wait!
    Sad, I know!

Have you been away for Christmas before or will this be your first time? Might be good fun if it is your first Christmas in a different country

Last year I was away for christmas.. it isn't that bad. It just didn't feel like christmas.

Just enjoy the nice weather!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Have you been away for Christmas before or will this be your first time? Might be good fun if it is your first Christmas in a different country
    Nope, it will be my first time! My cousin went away for Christmas once (can't remember where exactly...) and said it was pretty bad as it didn't feel like Christmas at all! I do love Christmas day and everything about it so quite upset I'm going to have to 'miss it'!

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Last year I was away for christmas.. it isn't that bad. It just didn't feel like christmas.

Just enjoy the nice weather!
    I want it to feel like Christmas though haha! I will definitely be enjoying the nicer weather while I can ;)

Thread Information