Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz McDonald (Beverley Callard)

Whoever they are they were not in the night fire scenes
    So it cannot be the actress who plays tracy,or carla, maddie One must be Rita. Its not Kevin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (23-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Really down to earth women ..now i am wondering who complains a lot on the set.
    Norris ..................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheetah For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (23-05-2015)

I'm glad to hear Beverly Callard hates the way Liz dresses. I always wonder what the actors think when they have to wear terrible outfits!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (23-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm glad to hear Beverly Callard hates the way Liz dresses. I always wonder what the actors think when they have to wear terrible outfits!
    Haha, it is good. I like how Liz's dress sense is part of her character - it wouldn't suddenly change overnight!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LostVoodoo For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Haha, it is good. I like how Liz's dress sense is part of her character - it wouldn't suddenly change overnight!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

So Tony owns Steve's pub share and Carla owns Liz's pub share, how does Liz get a share back?

Would Tony do the decent thing and return his share to Liz after his lies and cheating has been found out??

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015), lizann (25-05-2015), maidmarian (25-05-2015), tammyy2j (25-05-2015)

^ Maybe he does Perdita as Liz's new man is connected to the brewery so she must still be at the pub

Andrew Paul has been cast in the ITV soap as a brewery worker named Dan Jones who ends in trouble with the law.

The actor's contract with Coronation Street is for a few months initially, but the Mirror reports that it could grow into a long-term role.

His character Dan Jones is described as a ladies' man who Liz McDonald (Beverley Callard) romances after finding out that Tony Stewart has cheated on her with Tracy Barlow

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2015), lizann (25-05-2015), maidmarian (25-05-2015)

I would also like to know if the false name that Tony used to buy Steve's shares is valid and makes him the owner?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (25-05-2015)

Corrie’s Liz McDonald finds a new man!
    Liz McDonald angrily puts the past behind her in next week’s Coronation Street as she moves on from cheating Tony Stewart. The lying love rat hasn’t been seen on the cobbles since his affair with Tracy Barlow was exposed last week.
    And in the wake of the fire Liz decides to cut him out of her life for good and start afresh by having papers drawn up making him a silent partner in the Rovers.
    Liz is adamant that when he crawls out of hiding, she will be ready for him, but she is left fuming when she receives flowers from Tony with a note saying how sorry he is. When she hears how Tony’s grovelling to Liz by sending flowers, spiteful Tracy gleefully reveals how Tony paid two thugs to put the frighteners on her.
    Still reeling from yet another blow, Liz meets Erica for lunch at the Bistro and is flattered by the attentions of two brewery employees.
    Nick’s jealous as Erica flirts with Paddy, while Liz and Dan get on famously and later Sean’s surprised to see Liz back at the Rovers with a new man on her arm.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-06-2015)

Thread Information