Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

I am looking forward to seeing Bad boy Warren, only coz he is played by Jamie Lomas who i liked in Dream Team as Alex Dempsey, i think he is gonna be good as a bad boy and is good looking ;) - i have to say reading the spoilers, i am not surprised that he would be connected with Sean/Louise and would be from Ibiza (great to see that we will find out more about Sean/Louise's past and how it connects with Warren) , coz of the hint they gave on the Hollyoaks.com, when they put up pics of Warren/Jamie shooting the calender.

Warren (Jamie Lomas)

http://www.harchester.net/images/9-images/lads2.jpg
    Jamie with the Dream Team Cast

Do you think Warren/Louise had a thing together and Sean doesnt know - would be a good twist to the story

Spoilers 26th June - 30th June (Digital Spy)

Monday 26th
    A face from the past turns up to see Sean and Louise.

Tuesday 27th
    Sean is determined he won't pay off Warren. Will Warren leave without a fight?

Wednesday 28th
    When Louise suggests that they and Warren should meet up tonight, Sean has to make excuses that Warren's probably got other stuff to do. As Sean and Louise plan their celebration later, events take an unexpected and nasty turn.

Thursday 29th
    Sophie comforts a distraught Louise as she waits for news of Sean at the hospital.

Friday 30th
    Sean is worried when Warren turns up at the hospital - what will he do to him next? Sean tells Warren he still hasn't got his cash but he has got something else Warren might want.
    Last edited by Lennie; 11-06-2006 at 23:32.

that sounds good im glad they are going to let us in on sean and louises past together

yay, hes going ot play a bad boy. He was so good as Alex in Dream Team. I like the way he is introduced as knowing someone not just a person who turns up thats good.

I think the Louise/Sean storyline is intriguing, but like a lot of soap storylines just now it's in danger of getting too boring if it drags on for too long.

I don't watch Dream Team, but must say that he looks tasty.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by doginthepond
    I think the Louise/Sean storyline is intriguing, but like a lot of soap storylines just now it's in danger of getting too boring if it drags on for too long.
    Its good that Warren is coming to spice things up between them and find out what the past is

I think it would be good to have another bad boy around since Andy died! Hes quite yummy as well! :P

Quote Originally Posted by i-lov-joe-swash
    I think it would be good to have another bad boy around since Andy died! Hes quite yummy as well! :P
    I agree

I think he will be good at the bad boy thing coz he was had a tough, bad boy attitude in Dream Team, he wasnt a bad boy but he had that anger and attitude to be bad so i think he will be great in this role as Warren

Soaplife Summer Preview

Bad Boy Wanted

New baddie Warren starts of as a danger to Sean and Louise when he puts Sean in hospital but thats nothing to how evil he'll be. Could he be connected to the explosion?

AAS Spoiler - Rumour Has it (page 8)
    An old friend makes one Hollyoaks hottie an indecent proposal. But will the lady in question Louise it when she finds out it was her hubby who put in such a compromising position in the first place

Looks like Sean wants to play his debts off by making Louise sleep with Warren

Thread Information