Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

im having deja vu!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    im having deja vu!
    as long as deja vu is in HO and he does not start appearing in Corrie

© Lime Pictures

Jamie Lomas has admitted that he is unsure whether Hollyoaks chiefs will kill off his character Warren Fox.

The 31-year-old recently announced that he will leave the show for a second time at the end of his current contract, and has now delivered a message to fans of the Channel 4 soap.

"I suppose most of you have heard the news that I'm going for a second time," he said in a video posted on the Hollyoaks website. "I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for all their kind messages, all the support.

"I've had such a fantastic time playing Warren. I'm not sure if they're going to leave the door open for me to come back - possibly, who knows?

"I've just had a fantastic time playing him. I hope you've all enjoyed watching him and I hope you're all going to continue to support the show after he's gone."

Lomas denied yesterday that he had decided to quit Hollyoaks in order to move to Hollywood, instead naming fiancée Kym Marsh and their 4-month old daughter Polly as his top priority.

Lomas joined Hollyoaks in 2006 and seemingly left the programme for good when Warren was caught in a fire at The Loft nightclub in 2009.

However, he was persuaded to return to Hollyoaks late last year and his character was revealed to have made it out of the blaze alive.

Brendan has overshadowed him as the top villian and is a better character

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Woody12 (25-08-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    He was glad to return before and he will be back again unless his missus gets him on Corrie
    Your right there Lizann. How long are we given Ms Marsh before she starts pushing for Jamie to get a job on Corrie. If he doesn't get work he'll be back at HO

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has teased that Hollyoaks bosses have a "dramatic" exit plot on the way for her fiancé Jamie Lomas.

Lomas announced his decision to leave Hollyoaks back in August and his final storyline as bad boy Warren Fox is expected to play out towards the end of the year.

Writing in her New magazine column, Marsh commented: "Jamie filmed his last scenes on Hollyoaks last week, and I hear they're going to be pretty dramatic.

"He didn't have a big leaving do, just a few beers with some of his castmates, but he's got a great exit storyline, so make sure you tune in."

She continued: "He's actually fine about leaving - it was his decision to go - so I think he's now ready to start the next chapter of his career. He'd love to do more TV and film and see where it takes him. Life's a journey, so onwards and upwards!"

Warren has been back on screen in Hollyoaks for the past year. Lomas previously portrayed the character between 2006 and 2009.

Read the full story in this week's New magazine - out today.

Brendan will be looking for revenge so maybe he kills Warren

Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas has admitted that Warren Fox will be "scared" when mysterious newcomer Joel claims to be his son.

Joel, played by Scottish actor Andrew Still, leaves the bad boy stunned in an upcoming episode when he declares that Warren is his father.

A rattled Warren is immediately left to wonder whether Joel is telling the truth or if his arrival is all part of Brendan Brady's revenge scheme against him.

Lomas told TV Times: "Warren's thinking that this kid could be anybody's - he could be making it up or he could be after money. Joel tells him who his mum is and has a picture of her and Warren, but Warren's like, 'Just because she's got a picture of me, it doesn't mean I'm your dad'."

Mitzeee Minniver (Rachel Shenton) and Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) soon advise Warren that a paternity test is the only way to settle the matter.

Lomas added: "Theresa's like his little sister, and what she says hits home. Warren knows the right thing to do, but he's scared of the truth. If Joel is his son, he's missed out on all these years of his life."

Hollyoaks viewers will see Warren's latest storyline unfold next week.

Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas has predicted that his exit storyline will prove a hit with fans, promising that there are "dark and dramatic" scenes on the way.

The actor decided to leave his role as Warren Fox earlier this year and his final plot will play out over the next few weeks.

Warren's departure is expected to involve one of his long-running feuds, as he starts plotting to kill Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan) when the Irishman returns to the village next week.

Asked whether viewers are about to see Warren at his worst, Lomas told All About Soap: "Yeah, but it's been a long time coming. I've been back in Hollyoaks for 12 months and it's been building up to this moment. This is the beginning of the end for Warren, and his last few weeks in the village are going to be dark and dramatic.

"I think the viewers will reckon it's a great ending for Warren. I've had the five best years of my life at Hollyoaks and have made some of the most fantastic friends here, but I feel it really is time to say goodbye to Warren Fox."

As part of his plans to get rid of Brendan, Warren tries to recruit Ethan Scott (Craig Vye) to help him out - demanding a favour after covering up his recent car accident.

Lomas explained: "He blackmails Ethan and tells him that either he gives him an alibi or he'll spill the beans about his hit-and-run involving Rob. Warren is intent on killing Brendan and with a cop on his side, he knows he will be able to get away with murder. You're going to see some very sinister behaviour from Warren."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4 with a first look screening at 7pm on E4.

Hollyoaks star Emmett Scanlan has expressed his excitement over the upcoming final showdown between Brendan Brady and Warren Fox.

Warren (Jamie Lomas) leaves the soap later this month and his exit storyline will see him go head-to-head with Brendan one last time.

Hollyoaks fans have recently seen the pair's rivalry reignited, and the storyline hots up in the next few days as Brendan teams up with Warren's on-off girlfriend Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) to bring him down. He does so after hearing details of how Warren killed Louise Summers.

However, when Warren starts to suspect that Mitzeee is plotting against him, he takes her to the place where he buried Louise - leading to fears that history could repeat itself.

Scanlan told All About Soap: "Brendan has no idea where she's gone, but knows Warren's responsible. In the end, he works out they're at Louise's grave in the woods and it's a race against time to get there before Warren kills again.

"[Brendan] doesn't want her to die, but he's more worried about his proof that Warren killed Louise going with her to the grave. Without Mitzeee, he'd have to start over again. If he can save her between framing Warren that's great, but if she dies, she dies!"

Asked whether he was glad to be involved in Warren's departure, Scanlan replied: "Yes, I would definitely have been disappointed if I wasn't. Jamie Lomas and I work well together, and his exit's a good opportunity to get the two bad boys fighting it out for the final showdown."

Hollyoaks airs the dramatic events on Friday, December 23 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-12-2011)

Thread Information