Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

Exclamation Warren's Reaction

I was watching the episode, where Justin confesses to Warren, that he lied to get Becca in prison, and i am so surprised by Warren's reaction (ok, any person would be shocked) but Warren's reaction got me thinking that maybe something has happened in his past, about probably not having a mother, coz the way he was going on about women and pregnant women, it made me think and also we dont know Warren's past yet

Found the scene i am talking about here -

Yes there was definitely something wrong wasn't there Lennie, it really seemed to touch a nerve
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Twisted Warren

Twisted Warren Fox threatens to murder a child in a desperate bid to keep his affair with Mandy Richardson under wraps.

The club boss proves his killer instinct is still intact when Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring, 30) confronts him.

After his fiancée Louise accuses her of sleeping with Warren, Cindy vows to find out who his mistress really is.

And when she discovers the murderer has been playing away with Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn, 27), she threatens to tell Louise (Roxanne McKee, 27).

But Warren (Jamie Lomas, 28) hints that he will hurt Cindy’s young daughter if she exposes the affair.

An insider said: “Warren has seen off a number of tougher, uglier enemies and is not about to see his world come crashing down because of Cindy. So he makes it very clear that messing with him would be a very bad decision.

“And to hit home he warns her that something nasty could happen to her daughter, Holly.

“Cindy then realises the lengths he will go to to cover his tracks.”

I hope he kills Cindy and Holly

Warren Fox Exit

So rumours are rife that Jamie Lomas will leaving this year (he girlfriend Kym Ryder is pregnant) and i can only think he will exit by being murdered, killed or sent to jail.

He has already killed Sean and Louise (still not sure about her), dealt drugs, beat up Justin, made Calvin believe he killed Nige etc - so he has made many enemies

Claire Devine Cunningham could return for his exit maybe

I got next weeks TV guide today and it says that on the week following that Warren receives a shocking letter (or summat like that) so that got me thinking maybe Louise is alive and that is who the letter is off
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Warren is shocked to receive a valentine's card from louise....

Maybe I'm being paranoid but don't you think that Kym Marsh has something to do with his decision to leave Hollyoaks. When she was dating Jack Ryder he decided to leave EE and has struggled to find any long-term work since then, now Warren is quiting HO. Do you think she may be jealous of him working with all those pretty girls.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well, with a possible wedding coming up and certainly a baby to look after soon, he might regret not staying on in HO if his career takes the same path as Jack Ryder's. Hopefully they won't kill him off, giving him the opportunity to return if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkles14 View Post
    Warren is shocked to receive a valentine's card from louise....
    Sasha send it

Thread Information