Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

From Tiscali -

Louise is delighted when old friend Warren turns up in the village - but Sean clearly feels his past is coming back to haunt him. The newcomer demands the slimy businessman pay him back for leaving him to face prison alone, but Sean refuses to listen. He lives to regret the decision when he winds up in hospital. A distraught Louise waits on the ward, but what does Warren have in store for her?

Spoilers - Monday 3rd July - Friday 7th July

Mon 3rd
    Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) returns home to recover from the attack but his conscience is bothering him more than his injuries. Louise (Roxanne McKee) finds out what it will take to get Warren (Jamie Lomas) off Sean's back but will she be prepared to go that far for her man?

Tues 4th
    Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) and Louise's (Roxanne McKee) relationship is tested as they struggle to deal with Warren's (Jamie Lomas) proposal. Sean tries to stop Louise calling the police and the pair are left in despair facing some very unappealing options.

Wed 5th
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) makes a shock announcement, and then makes a call in an attempt to resolve the issue, but who is it to?

Thurs 6th
    Disappointed Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) won't stand up to Warren (Jamie Lomas), Louise (Roxanne McKee) decides to sort things out herself, but can she go through with it? As Louise blames Warren for forcing her to do this, she's shocked when he reveals whose idea it really was...

Fri 7th
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) is silently fuming with Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) following Warren's (Jamie Lomas) revelation.

wonder how permanant warren will be im hoping warren will be involved with the top tier hollyoaks storylines like the expolsion.

Since the actor who plays Warren was shooting for the calender, then i think he will be here for ages

oh ok sounds good though...sounds a bit like scott anderson mark 2 but hollyoaks needs a villian and i cant wait

Oh I really like Sean/Louise together but I cant believe Sean puts Louise into a position like this, you can so see they are not going to last.
    angelblue

It's good to see Louise has finally got a storyline to get her teeth into. Before, she never really did much if you know what I mean.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I do like Louise, it nice that that we are expploring Louise's past and also Sean's, before she was just the Ice Maiden lol

I used to hate Louise at first when she was in her bitchy mode, but she's one of my fave characters now.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I didnt use to hate her, i liked her, but i like her even more now, coz she's got so many layers of herself which she keeps hidden

Thread Information