Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

Finally Louise's body will be found

Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas has said that his most recent exit from the soap has given his character closure.

The actor plays Warren Fox, who was finally arrested during last night's episode (December 23) for Louise Summers's murder - which he committed back in December 2008.

Lomas had previously left Hollyoaks in 2009 when his character was caught in a fire started by Clare Devine, but returned the following year.

"It was quite emotional filming my last scenes," he told E4. "I mean, it was emotional the last time I filmed them, but it's kind of closure this time. I think I had to come back to end it finally.

"It's a really dark storyline to go out on. It's going to be exciting stuff. It was sad to say goodbye, I'm going to miss everyone, but onwards and upwards hopefully."

Speaking of a potential return to Hollyoaks, he said: "Never say never. I didn't think I'd make a return after last time and I did, so never say never. I would like to do a little guest appearance in future."

Lomas's partner Kym Marsh recently returned to Coronation Street following the birth of their daughter Polly in March.

Glad to see him go.

Hollyoaks legend Warren Fox looks set to make a sensational return to the show, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Jamie Lomas, who bowed out as Warren in 2011, has been spotted back on the soap's set - sparking rumours that his character could be making another shock comeback.

Paparazzi photographers caught Lomas arriving at the Hollyoaks base in Liverpool on Thursday (February 25) and took these exclusive pictures on the scene.

The star, who was returning to his roots after a recent stint in LA, was then inside the building for quite some time. Could this mean that Warren is about to make his mark on the village all over again? We hope so!

A Hollyoaks spokesperson declined to comment on Lomas's visit, but Digital Spy understands that he's believed to be in talks with producers.

A show source told Digital Spy: "Hollyoaks are tempting Jamie with an offer he can't refuse to return as Warren."

Lomas played the role of Warren from 2006 until 2009, when the dangerous gangster appeared to have been killed off in a fire at The Loft.

In late 2010, Warren returned from the dead for another year-long stint, which culminated in him being arrested and jailed for the murder of Louise Summers.

Fans fondly remember Warren for his involvement in some of Hollyoaks' best ever storylines. And with the village currently jam-packed with formidable villains, there's no shortage of characters who he could clash with if he does return.

Since leaving Hollyoaks in 2011, Lomas's most high-profile job has been the role of Jake Stone in EastEnders. He played the troubled alcoholic for a one-year stint from summer 2013 and also returned briefly for the 'Who Killed Lucy Beale?' flashback episode last year.

Lomas also toured the UK in a stage production of crime thriller Dead Simple last year, appearing alongside Emmerdale star Rik Makarem and former Holby City actress Tina Hobley.

Digital Spy

You heard it here first! Hollyoaks bosses have confirmed our scoop that bad boy Warren Fox is making a sensational return to the show.

Jamie Lomas has signed up to reprise his role as the iconic villain and features in the Channel 4 soap's new spring trailer, which has just been released.

Stripping off for a shower scene which offers a light-hearted nod to Bobby Ewing's return in Dallas, Warren turns to someone off-camera and cheekily asks: "Did you miss me?"

Digital Spy exclusively revealed that Lomas was in talks to return as Warren last month, when he was pictured visiting the show's set in Liverpool for talks with executive producer Bryan Kirkwood.

Corrie's Shayne Ward confirms contract rumours
    Speaking of his big comeback for the first time, Lomas commented: "I am absolutely delighted to be returning to Hollyoaks​. Warren Fox is a character I relish playing, and working with my good friend Bryan Kirkwood again will be a pleasure.

"Warren has been away for a number of years, so it's like starting with a blank canvas. Hollyoaks fans both old and new will get to see Warren back to his old tricks very soon."

Kirkwood added: "Jamie Lomas's wickedly irresistible creation Warren Fox is one of Hollyoaks' all-time greatest villains and leading men. I couldn't be happier to see Warren come home to Chester to create more havoc, settle some old scores and find new love with at least one of our leading ladies.

"Jamie is a much-loved member of the Hollyoaks family and we're delighted to have him back on set."

Warren Fox is set to cause waves when he returns to the village in coming weeks – and he won’t have changed a bit. He clearly has unfinished business and there are dramatic scenes ahead after he turns up in someone’s shower. But who has he come to confront – and what chaos is he set to bring to Chester this time?
    The ending to the Gloved Hand Killer saga is fast approaching. With Lindsey having teamed up with the equally sinister Silas, lives will remain in danger as the pair prepare to exact their final acts of vengeance upon the village. But who is set to die in the dramatic climax – and will Lindsey finally get her comeuppance as Sophie Austin makes her departure from the soap?
    Finally, emotions will run high for Cleo as she finally faces Pete in court. As he takes the stand for his evil crimes, he is tipped to get his comeuppance, but it won’t be an easy journey for any party even if justice will be done. With all of the pain surrounding the situation, can Cleo finally move on from her ordeal?

He's back! Hollyoaks bad boy Warren Fox will be returning to screens next week and you can get your first glimpse of him in the show's latest trailer.

https://youtu.be/Y9V-L5Tewi0

Jamie Lomas has reprised his role as the iconic villain and features in the Channel 4 soap's preview for next week.

A topless Warren can be seen working out in his prison cell, before telling a mysterious man that he needs to be released because "someone needs to pay".

Fans will have to tune in to see if Warren's wish is granted - will he be set free to continue his reign of crime and terror in the village? And which character should be fearful if he does?

The trailer also previews the breakdown of Sienna and Ben Bradley's marriage, as well as teasing the impending nuptials of Grace Black and Trevor Royle.

Digital Spy

Hollyoaks schemer James Nightingale has definitely met his match tonight as he infuriates bad boy Warren Fox.

James (Gregory Finnegan) has been recruited to help Warren with his quest to get out of prison - but by the looks of it, things aren't going so well.

https://youtu.be/AXtpeEJbgLk

Hit play on the video above to watch a brand new scene from the explosive storyline, which airs in E4's first look episode tonight (May 26).

James is as smug as ever when he first comes face-to-face with Warren, even joking that the notorious villain should dig his way out of prison.

Furious over the lawyer's attitude, Warren rages: "You know exactly what I've got at stake and why I've got to get out of here so fast, so wipe that smirk off your face before I wipe it off for you."

Lesson learned, James - never mess with Warren...

Hollyoaks airs these scenes tonight (May 26) at 7pm on E4 and tomorrow (May 27) at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Hollyoaks' Warren Fox is set to make a dramatic return to the village after getting engaged to Maxine Blake - who has no idea who he really is!

We last saw Warren (Jamie Lomas) as a regular on Hollyoaks way back in 2011. He was arrested for killing Louise Summers on their wedding day, after admitting his crime to Maxine's sister Mitzeee Minniver.

Since his return was announced at the beginning of the year, Warren has made appearances on the soap while in prison working with his lawyer James Nightingale.

The exact details of Warren's return are being kept top secret. However, we do know that Maxine returns from a holiday completely smitten with a man called "Mike" and shocks her family by announcing their engagement - all without any idea that Mike is actually Warren.

Maxine Minniver returns from holiday with shocking news
    © Lime Pictures
    But if any soap ever is anything to go by, this secret will no doubt not stay secret for long.

A source from Hollyoaks told the Daily Star Sunday: "Maxine never met Mitzeee's boyfriend Warren Fox, so when she is swept off her feet on holiday by a charming guy called Mike she is completely smitten.

"But Warren has a lot of unfinished business in the villiage and there are going be a number of twists and turns over the next few months.

"There's also the matter of Jack and Darren Osborne having history with Warren. As soon as they see him they'll know he's not Mike. Whether Maxine stays with him after she learns the truth remains to be seen."

Digital Spy

Hollyoaks fans can breathe a sigh of relief as Sienna Blake, Warren Fox and Joel Dexter all survived the show's first big stunt of year.

The trio's fate has been up in the air for the past 24 hours after a blaze at the garage placed them in serious danger and then they were nowhere to be seen in the soap's New Year trailer.

But thankfully (and rather surprisingly) there were no deaths in this particular tragedy as Warren (Jamie Lomas) pulled his son to safety and Sienna also managed to stay out of harm's way.

However, the drama didn't end there as Warren refused to forgive Sienna (Anna Passey) for plotting to kill his son, and told her their relationship was over forever.

Joel and Warren in Hollyoaks
    Sienna has been planning revenge on Warren ever since he left her teenage daughter Nico to die in the Halloween maze fire, but her lies finally started to unravel at the start of this week when Joel discovered what she was up to.

As he was recovering in hospital, Joel wasted no time in telling Warren about Sienna's unhinged behaviour, warning his dad to keep his distance from her.

Of course, Warren was never going to take the revelation lying down and he immediately raced off to find Sienna, determined to make her pay.

Although a heartbroken Warren initially planned to kill Sienna, Joel (who appeared to make a miraculous recovery) stopped him in his tracks, warning Warren that if he followed through with it, he'd never see him again.

Joel's words were enough to make Warren rethink, but he still couldn't forgive Sienna, instead telling her he loved her and kissing her goodbye.

Joel begs Warren not to hurt Sienna in Hollyoaks

Sienna apologises to Warren in Hollyoaks

Warren is furious with Sienna in Hollyoaks

Fans will have to keep watching to see if Warren and Sienna really are over for good, but that wasn't the only twist tonight, as it looks like the McQueens are finally about to discover the truth about Celine's devastating death.

Digital Spy

Thread Information