Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Warren Fox (Jamie Lomas)

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I'm on holiday at the moment but I can't wait to watch the omnibus when I get back I have a feeling I'm gonna like Warren he's a bad boy I always like the bad boys
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

oh you will, he was very subtle but great at being the villain. Ill say no more.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Well only a few more days then I'm back in the UK and I can catch up thanks for the tit bit though something to keep me going until I do
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Bad boys

I agree with all of you, hes quite tasty! I love bad boys too lol

Loving Warren - lol at him for looking at Louise's behind and taunting Sean

lol

Yeah, I loved that Warren looked at her behind and taunting Sean, I thought that was funny

3RD JULY - 7TH JULY 2006 SPOILERS

Monday July 3 2006
    Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) returns home to recover from the attack but his conscience is bothering him more than his injuries. Louise (Roxanne McKee) finds out what it will take to get Warren (Jamie Lomas) off Sean's back but will she be prepared to go that far for her man?

Tuesday July 4 2006
    Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) and Louise's (Roxanne McKee) relationship is tested as they struggle to deal with Warren's (Jamie Lomas) proposal. Sean tries to stop Louise calling the police and the pair are left in despair facing some very unappealing options.

Wednesday July 5 2006
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) makes a shock announcement, and then makes a call in an attempt to resolve the issue, but who is it to?

Thursday July 6 2006
    Disappointed that Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) won't stand up to Warren (Jamie Lomas), Louise (Roxanne McKee) decides to sort things out herself, but can she go through with it? As Louise blames Warren for forcing her to do this, she's shocked when he reveals whose idea it really was...

Friday July 7 2006
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) is silently fuming with Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) following Warren's (Jamie Lomas) revelation.

10TH JULY - 14TH JULY 2006 SPOILERS

Wed 12th July
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) remains resentful towards Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis). In an effort to get rid of Warren (Jamie Lomas) for good she convinces Sean to sign over the only possession he owns.

Thursday 13th July
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) gives Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) an ultimatum - he either gets rid of Warren (Jamie Lomas) and they can start a new life together or he leaves on his own.

Friday 14th July
    Louise (Roxanne McKee) remains bitter and angry over Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) and then Warren (Jamie Lomas) offers her a stake in Evissa, no strings attached. Can she refuse such a fantastic offer?

boo, warren is spoiling everything. boo. hiss. hes a good character though, his character is just not a good person.

Just saw the Ch4 episode
    Sean really is scum, there's Louise calling Warren all sorts but its actually her hubby who made the suggestion.

Who saw Hannah and Warren eyeing each other up in yesterdays episode lol

Thread Information