Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Shelley And Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    I think Charlie should forget Shelley, move to London and marry Litttle Mo. That would put an end to the Charlie/Shelley storyline and the Molfie storyline at one stroke....
    good idea! And Charlie could add to the list of Mo's boring abusive husband list. lol

i hate this charlie shelley storyline much more than the Kat,Alfie Mo one.

in fact i'm not even sure what is goign on wiht charlie and shelley any more i switched off ages ago beacuse of it a couple of week before she had that surgary. how pathetic is the whole thing! not interesting at all! my sister was watchign it tonight and i just managed ot hear that their gettign marrie don the 19th is it? what a suprise.... a monday where thye conveniatly show two eppisodes. so we all get board twice as much... twice as fast. (Another of my pet hates about Corrie! )

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh.....is this still going on?

When will it end???

Havent watched this for a few weeks as got bored with it! but tuned into it tonight and yes it is still going on!!

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx
    good idea! And Charlie could add to the list of Mo's boring abusive husband list. lol

in fact i'm not even sure what is goign on wiht charlie and shelley any more i switched off ages ago beacuse of it a couple of week before she had that surgary. how pathetic is the whole thing! not interesting at all! my sister was watchign it tonight and i just managed ot hear that their gettign marrie don the 19th is it? what a suprise.... a monday where thye conveniatly show two eppisodes. so we all get board twice as much... twice as fast. (Another of my pet hates about Corrie! )
    i tuned in again tonight but i have to say i havent misse much!

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    i tuned in again tonight but i have to say i havent misse much!
    Didnt think so

Quote Originally Posted by xXxJessxXx

You will only get twice as BORED if you watch it. Avoid boredom watch something else.. As for me I cant wait for the wedding episode
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    You will only get twice as BORED if you watch it. Avoid boredom watch something else.. As for me I cant wait for the wedding episode
    This post was clearly pre-wedding so what did you think of it, Alan?

Thread Information