Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie & Jake News II

Chrissie & Jake News II

The other one was exceeding a suitable size in length so I thought we'd kick off another one
    Previous thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ead.php?t=1508

Enjoy!

I got some news! Jake's gonna be really nice to Chrissie and they MAY make a go of things!

Jake and Chrissie forever!! Lest just hope we see them together soon!

Apparantly Jake tries to help Chrissie after she gets whacked by Zoe and she gets hysterical and tells him to leave her alone (thats Friday I think) but then next Tuesday they get closer again.

Quote Originally Posted by kayleigh6654
    but then next Tuesday they get closer again.
    Good good
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

I seriously can't wait. It looks to be a great summer.

I think that maybe that cut back on the Jake/Chrissie when Jake was supposed to be leaving permanently because they didn't want too many loose ends left behind him. But now he's coming back...well, the more loose ends the better.

And if Chrissie is wanting to seduce him, it sounds like she's finally ready to get serious with him instead of just harmless flirting. It also be nice to see her doing the seducing and getting serious, not just him.

He must really be falling for her because everytime she knocks him back he just doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps coming back and supporting her and he has since the very start. I think this could really be something special!

Forever Loving TAO - Messageboard for all Tracy Ann or Chrissie fans!

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    He must really be falling for her because everytime she knocks him back he just doesn't take no for an answer. He keeps coming back and supporting her and he has since the very start. I think this could really be something special!
    That is so true. I am glad ee are finally waking up and realising we want Jake and Chrissie together. It should be really interesting when he returns. Sadly the same fortnight chrisse goes to seduce him, he and danny burn down johnny's house! Talk about timing.

xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Helping Hand

Following Sharon Watts and Dennis Rickmans recent return to the square, Chrissie Watts is struggling to keep her act together this week, So it's no suprise when her facade finally slips, and the tough barwoman reveals her vulnerable side to a sympathetic Jake Moon. Not knowing the gory Story behind Chrissie's pain, Jake providesa shoulder to cry on. Later, he tends to Chrissie's wounds when she accidentally cuts herself in The Vic, and tears start to flow. How would Jake react if he knew the real reason for her emotional state

Inside Soap 18-24 June

YEH Jake and Chrissie!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Layne; 14-06-2005 at 18:54.

about bloomin time!

bondboffin

Thread Information