Thread: New Characters!!!!!!

New Characters!!!!!!

EastEnders has unveiled three new characters who'll be joining Albert Square in the summer.
    Mickey Miller's sister Dawn, who's been talked about but never seen, will be played by actress Kara Tointon.

There's also Naomi Julien, who's a nursing friend of Sonia Fowler's, and Joe Macer, an older man, who comes into the square after his wife has died.

Kara, who plays Dawn, said: "EastEnders is my dream job and I feel blessed. I can't wait to start filming."

Click here to vote for your fave TV show
    Dawn's character is 23 and is said to have a "touch of footballer's wives" about her. She's been travelling and lives in France when Mickey goes to visit her and she comes into the soap.

Mickey's sister will be in the soap too
    Naomi is 24 and a mate of Sonia's.

The actress who plays her, Petra, said: "This is a really unbelievable opportunity, I'm just so happy. Naomi is a true East Ender and is going to bring drama to the square from day one."

'Tremble'

Ray, who plays Joe Macer, commented: "It will be a great adventure for me. Whilst I tremble at the thought , I am really looking forward to jumping on board."

Naomi and Joe will start in EastEnders in August, and Dawn will first appear in September.

Already posted - Closing
    Last edited by judejude; 28-06-2005 at 13:32.

Thread Information