Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Katie (Sammy Winward)

i keep forgetting she still has the baby from when she was with David Dunn.

Yes and he finished with her for whatever reason

not surprised as she always seems to end up with her co-stars maybe this time around it will be a good match

It's a case of life imitating art in Emmerdale this week as Ryan Lamb and Katie Sugden finally give in to their feelings for each other. Or should it be art imitating life?

After weeks of circling each other like a couple of naughty schoolchildren in the playground, Ryan - played by 26-year-old James Sutton - finally bites the bullet this week and apologises for his dismissive behaviour towards Katie (Sammy Winward) and asks her for a drink. But it looks like it's too late when she spurns his advances.

However, it's not a situation that a bunch of flowers won't sort and Katie relents, agreeing to a date in The Woolpack.

Speaking of Ryan's attraction to Katie, Sutton says: "She's good fun - he quite likes the chase and the fact that she's playing hard to get. He's not put off by the fact that Nathan has had a fling with her as they both think Nathan is a bit of an idiot. After Nathan, I think Ryan's a breath of fresh air. He's quite a grounded nice chap who just really falls for her."

Despite Katie initially using Ryan to make his friend - and secret brother - Nathan (Lyndon Ogbourne) jealous, Katie began playing hard to get herself. Sutton defends the character: "She wants to prove she's not easy and to get him to respect her - she doesn't want to rush into anything. She wants to take her time if she's going to enter into a new relationship."

However, the romantic gesture of a bouquet isn't as honest as it sounds, as Ryan actually takes the flowers that Michael (Jamie Belman) has sent to Debbie (Charley Webb).

"Ryan gets hold of some of flowers that Michael has sent to Debbie and apologises to her," Sutton smiles. "Katie agrees to go to the pub with him that evening and she finds the little card in the flowers from Michael and finds it amusing - she thinks it's quite sweet!"

And their night doesn't stop when they leave the local watering hole. He adds: "Ryan charms her in the pub and they have some wine and a kiss and he ends up back at her house."

So is their relationship one that's built to last? Or will it collapse easier than Heather Trott on rocking chair?

Sutton enthuses: "I think it could develop into a serious relationship, definitely. I think Ryan needs as many friends around him as he can as he's new to the village. He gets on really well with Katie and I don't see any reason why it can blossom into a beautiful relationship."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...tie-unite.html

BORING!

Unfortunately I find Katie pretty boring she never seems to have any energy or anything positive to say

Katie (Sammy Winward)

O.K I love Emmerdale and one of my favourite characters is Katie.

I was on a online fashion store today and I was wondering if anyone knew if she was doing the modelling for this site. www.egoclothing.co.uk If it isnt her does she have a twin sister because they are the spitting image of each other. Very wierd. x

I hope you don't think that this could possibly be Sammy W
    Last edited by Mr_Cellophane; 25-12-2010 at 23:15.

Yet another SPAMMER seeking to promote a dodgy web****e

Emmerdale star Sammy Winward has revealed that she loves being 'Lady of the Manor' now her character lives at Home Farm.

The 26-year-old actress has played Katie Sugden, who recently found love with businessman Declan Macey (Jason Merrells), for 11 years.

"It's nice to be the lady of the manor. When I first started I was a schoolgirl, in detention and then living on the farm and now it's completely different - strutting round the manor house," Winward told PA.

Katie and Megan (Gaynor Faye) unite over a mistrust of Megan's long lost son Robbie (Jamie Shelton) next week, after Declan invites him to move into Home Farm.

"I hope Katie and Megan become closer. They're completely different but if they did actually have each other's backs and were friends they could do very well together and be happy in that house," she added.

"It has been difficult because they hated each other from day one. It's quite a weird relationship, literally from the off they were like 'I hate you!'. But I do hope they could get close and be two girls in Home Farm that actually get on.

"We all went out for a big Home Farm meal the other night. Me, Gaynor, Jason and Nicola (Wheeler) and Jamie. It was really lovely just to get to know each other a bit better."

Thread Information