Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby swap and infant death at christmas

Baby swap and infant death at christmas

Just read on Digital Spy that Kat and Ronnie are going to have their babies mixed up at the hospital and take the wrong baby home!! how random is that?! I dont like that at all. It would be so weird. I also read that Kat is going to name her baby Charlie after her dad, who is supposed to die! I think that's probably true because I remember Kat wanting to call the baby Charlie when she was having a baby with Anthony and had a miscarriage.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-10-2010), lizann (18-10-2010), tammyy2j (11-10-2010)

That could certainly explain the upcoming dramatic storyline which will be ongoing for a couple of years that Shane Richie has talked about!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (06-11-2010)

Well it says that apparently, Ronnie has a big upcoming Christmas storyline and then there's Kat and Alfie's big storyline! The thing is though, it feels really long to drag out something, when the audience all know about it! I think it would get kinda annoying.

But Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie are amazing! So I think they would pull it off.
    Last edited by sean slater; 10-10-2010 at 20:22.

not very predictable at all, was it

Don't really fancy this story line

I don't know, it could be good. Maybe they would start to think they may have the wrong baby because they can't bond with it properly. Also Ronnie is very athletic and Kat most likely drank at least part of her pregnancy. They are very different people who would probably produce very different babies.

But maybe they'll turn the tables on that, like Ronnie's baby gets sickly and dies and then Kat's baby is still with Ronnie. Cos Kat's baby may be a little bit damaged but its also very strong!
    Last edited by sean slater; 11-10-2010 at 01:56.

Isnt it about time Ronnie's pregnancy was shown she dont look very pregnant while Kat does

Anyways one of the babies probably dies like the Emmerdale storyline and then the truth comes out
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 11-10-2010 at 11:51.

I havent seen Ronnie for agess. Most likely the next time we see her she will look about 8 months pregnant! lol.

Cool Eastenders in baby death Storyline

Spoiler:
    EastEnders is reportedly planning a storyline involving the tragic death of a newborn baby in the New Year.

The Daily Star Sunday claims that producers are refusing to reveal whether the plot will involve Kat Moon or Ronnie Mitchell.

A source said: "The baby will be born in the New Year but will sadly die from a rare condition just a few days later. It's going to be heartbreaking. The doctors aren't able to do anything to save the tiny baby and there will be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his death."

Ann Chalmers, chief executive of Child Bereavement, said: "The death of a child is a particularly difficult and painful kind of loss. Anyone who suffers such a loss will need the appropriate support, which I hope EastEnders will show."

A spokeswoman for the soap added: "Everyone knows Kat and Ronnie are both pregnant so it doesn't take much to work out when they may both be due. But it is way too early to confirm storylines as it will only spoil things for viewers."
    Last edited by alan45; 17-10-2010 at 14:47.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-10-2010), moonstorm (17-10-2010)

If this is true, it's going to be very sad . I don't want either baby to die, but it would be most unfair on Ronnie, who's already lost a child.

Thread Information